Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
but that's assuming you could afford paying 45 mil and 7-8 mil in salary, Jack

after all, no one here knows the real situation with Juve's budget other than whatever speculations came out in the papers.

it could well be that those 72 mil turned into 40-50 mil after paying installments fro past deals ... it's anybody's guess really
I was convinced that we spent 50 Million out of the 72 but I was told otherwise, that the 72 Million was in addition. I chuckled but it seems that it is the case, we wasted 50 Million on loan players just to miss out on a quality player. We can afford 7.5 Million in wages, I am sure of that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Killkone

Jun 30, 2011
RAMI¹⁰;3169873 said:
What he did can be done by any sport director (except secco :D)... to attract an unusual player is where the credit is due...
And no, I'm not referring to Kun.
I think you´re underestimating the complexity in your so called "easy" deals. Yes I´ll admit Marottas done mistakes but like I said, we still have time.. I´m optimistic on the deals already made and if he signs a good LW+ some back-upd, I´ll be a happy man

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Rami, in what way has marotta failed this mercato.. He´s signed Pirlo, Lich Vidal and Ziegler and three of those are really good players! We´ve still got time to make big signings. Dont be so pessimistic just because we lost Kun to those oilboys..
He failed in promising to buy quality players instead of quantity like he did last season. He promised three champions. He failed in all his primary targets.

Inler and Diarra became Vidal
Agüero became Rossi became Vucinic became nothing
Bastos hasn't arrived
The full backs are lame at best
The defence is still as bad as it was last year

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I was convinced that we spent 50 Million out of the 72 but I was told otherwise, that the 72 Million was in addition. I chuckled but it seems that it is the case, we wasted 50 Million on loan players just to miss out on a quality player. We can afford 7.5 Million in wages, I am sure of that.
if that figure did indeed include the loaned players installment then it would only include this year's installment, all in all marotta fucked up big

juveBIH

Jun 20, 2006
He failed in promising to buy quality players instead of quantity like he did last season. He promised three champions. He failed in all his primary targets.

Bastos hasn't arrived
AGREE 100 % 5th , 6th place here we come .

better then last year yeaa :flag4:

Killkone

Jun 30, 2011

Bastos hasn't arrived
Alot of your so called missed players are probably those who Conte said no to. Inler and Bastos deals stalled after Conte. Gettin a good player like Lass from Madrid to a team with no CL is truly hard.

You cant just blame Marotta for Kun, blame Kun/Atm/his agent for wanting to wait for other teams to come in. We cant just go splashin money around

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006

Bastos hasn't arrived
hey..he did better.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Alot of your so called missed players are probably those who Conte said no to. Inler and Bastos deals stalled after Conte. Gettin a good player like Lass from Madrid to a team with no CL is truly hard.

You cant just blame Marotta for Kun, blame Kun/Atm/his agent for wanting to wait for other teams to come in. We cant just go splashin money around
Forget the names, where are the champions he's been talking about since February?

Killkone

Jun 30, 2011
Yep Marotta used big words, and i hope he lives up to them. But dude, once again, theres still time. It´s kinda sad that many of us on the forum think we´d do a better than Marotta... This aint FManager

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yep Marotta used big words, and i hope he lives up to them. But dude, once again, theres still time. It´s kinda sad that many of us on the forum think we´d do a better than Marotta... This aint FManager
From the looks of it, he ain't living up to anything and once again he will prove that he is only words and no action.

I don't play FM and I am not claiming I can do a better job than him but I am sure there are others out there who can do a much better job, without a doubt.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Pirlo is definitely no champion. He's old and he's not the old champion that he used to be. Also, he's for free so that shouldn't even count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)