Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
flicking through this thread, i've read statements from member(s) claiming that aguero doesn't want to move to manchester cause of the weather, and lack of culture, and that man city were not interested cause they want a midfielder, not a new striker. Now he's off to city, thankfully im not as disappointed as many here who were lead to believe he was ours. I think Alen that a certain someone deserves a massive deduction to their 'guru' ranking
Nic is actually very dependable.

When he says something, the complete opposite happens, pretty much every single time:seven:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Bah I think everyone should lay off each other, take every bit of news with a pinch of salt. Nick is just trying to do his bit. I think everything in the end is an assumption.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
so come january he will bound to get one right? :D
He'll do just fine.

Anyway, you experienced on your own skin how it feels when the forum doesn't give you a chance and makes fun of your guruing. That's why you should be the last one to make fun of Nick and instead, as someone who already experienced the same thing, you should be his loudest supporter and mentor. You should let him learn from you instead of making fun of a less experienced colleague. :agree:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He'll do just fine.

Anyway, you experienced on your own skin how it feels when the forum doesn't give you a chance and makes fun of your guruing. That's why you should be the last one to make fun of Nick and instead, as someone who already experienced the same thing, you should be his loudest supporter and mentor. You should let him learn from you instead of making fun of a less experienced colleague. :agree:
but he's a man city fan! I support Janna and anyone else though, my door is always open, you don't get if you don't ask

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
but he's a man city fan! I support Janna and anyone else though
He's not a City fan. They are simply his home team. We all have a home team and some of us follow that team more closely, some less. Nick proved many times that Juve is the only team he really cares about. He supported Juve when we played City in EL last season.
Stop giving him hard time and be his mentor. Plus, despite your disagreements in the past, he appreciated your guru work with Vidal and he congratulated you. A little bird told me that he was actually impressed by you and he regrets not trusting you in the past ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)