Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
dont worry guys, let Aguero go to ManCity, we're getting VUCINIC!!!! He's going to turn our team around single handedly and restore our greatness with his magical play on the field! Watch out Barca here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!:burke:

Jul 1, 2010
dont worry guys, let Aguero go to ManCity, we're getting VUCINIC!!!! He's going to turn our team around single handedly and restore our greatness with his magical play on the field! Watch out Barca here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!:burke:
Vucinic is much better than what we have on the left. He is not world class but he would surely be a good signing, if we can manage to get him for ~18M.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Who made the best offer? Mancio's club?

Would ATM mind selling him there?

Why Kun ain't there yet?

:snoop:

:p

oh yeah Real. :scared:
sheik mansour shits money...i wud think if indeed aguero was going to city it wouldnt be stretched out like this...they can meet ATMs price and aguero's salary very easily so what is the holdup? something is up...im tempted to be optimistic but if i do thatd be a bitter pill to swallow if it doesnt turn out positively...

fuck man city..they buy whoever is fashionable at the time when they probably dont need them...the laughable thing is with all that money being pumped u will be hardpressed to find a manchester city fan outside england..

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Vucinic is much better than what we have on the left. He is not world class but he would surely be a good signing, if we can manage to get him for ~18M.
ya ok but we still need more, much more, we need a world class player or we're not going anywhere, Vucinic isn't a game changer per say.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
We are in no position to sign a WC player without CL.
yes and no, I think we still could, the question is do we want to pay the big bucks? Bottomline is that if we don't buy real quality it will take longer for us to get back to the CL and that could end up costing more than the money saved when not getting a player like Aguero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)