Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (140 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't understand quite why the British press are pressing so hard for this move. I think they believed it to be true 2 weeks ago, that the deal was virtually done, and are now saving face. He might well move there, but their reporting so far is no better than transfer rumour sites. Extremely unprofessional.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
I don't think he is WC, yet.

He surely has the potential to be but he isn't there yet.
Maybe you're right but in the Bundesliga he was. IMO easily one of the top 3 players last season over there. And Chile is pretty much Sanchez and him. I'm sure he won't disappoint. I'm actually worried about the others around him lol.

Apr 29, 2006
The Carlos Tevez transfer to Inter which maybe made official before Aguero comes perhaps?
That is probably the worst option. Marotta and Agnelli would be killed if something like that happened and inter won the league or CL. Getting Aguero for us, means no Tevez for them and that is very important for the fans.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I don't think they're competent enough to think like that. I just think ManCity will not announce the Aguero deal till they milk Inter on Tevez. Loan deal or not.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't understand quite why the British press are pressing so hard for this move.
Because there really isn't very much happening in the transfer market in England right now, so SKY needs to fill time and papers need to fill coloumn inches.

Man Utd and Liverpool have already done most of their work and now there is a lull waiting for Arsenal, City and Chelsea to really do something.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
the ppl that are so certain and keep saying he's coming are all saying it should happen tomorrow.... Lets see what happens, if nothing happens tomorrow I think we're not getting him for sure. Tomorrow is my final hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)