Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (247 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Wahdan

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
  • Thread Starter #15,882
    That guru is just another clueless prick. If everything is done and we’re announcing it in 4 days, then why the fuck will Mancini say we have a chance in getting Aguero in the coming days?

OP
    Wahdan

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
    Mar 14, 2009
  • Thread Starter #15,884
    Forgot to quote

A couple of 'guru's' on that site that sami eljuve posted seem convinced that Aguero will join Juve. As Mark reported a couple of days ago it seems the deal is €38.7m + Tiago's rescinded contract :)P). This Rossi business is just a smokescreen and that we should expect an announcement by/on the 29th. Also Aguero's presentation will 'be like none other'...whatever that means :shifty:

OP
    Wahdan

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
    Mar 14, 2009
  • Thread Starter #15,887
    Oh. Regarding what Mancini says he said he'll sign Nasri by the end of July.
    That’s not enough for these pirates. Maybe Nasri, Aguero, Benzema, Rooney, Ibrahimovic, fit and fat Ronaldo are going to City too. Hell they can even resurrect a young Maradona.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    I mean he won't sign for them at the end of the month, Mancini talks shit. I've seen the interview and it was maybe this, maybe that.

Agreeing with the club and not talking with the player? :lol: Amateurs.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Alvin that was a smart joke. I guess you just had a revolutionary thought - Let's pretend for a second I am a man? :crazy:
    There are only a few microphones in this world that could record your knowledge of arapig ... . Luckily 4 u, I have one in my pants though! :choc:
    wow What a tight-ass :lol:

Arapig? That's a good one lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 247)