Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
City, Mancini: "Per Aguero si chiude in settimana"

Roberto Mancini ne è certo: Sergio Aguero (23) sarà un giocatore del Manchester City. L'attuale tecnico dei "Citizens" non ha dubbi riguardo il trasferimento del "Kun" alla sua corte, che dovrebbe avvenire in settimana sempre secondo le sue parole. Tuttosport ha riportato le dichiarazioni dell'ex Inter dalla tournée americana della squadra inglese: "Non lo so perché non ho parlato ancora con nessuno. Si tratta di una questione che va risolta presto, forse nelle prossime ore. Si chiude in settimana? Penso probabilmente di sì". Verità o parole di circostanza? Lo scopriremo molto presto, con Juventus e Real Madrid alla finestra.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/juventus/?action=read&idtmw=282757

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Mancini is certain: Sergio Aguero will be a city player. The manager of the citizens has no doubts about el kun's transfer. From America Mancini said: "I don't know why I have not spoken to anyone yet. It deals with a question which will soon be sorted out, maybe in the next few hours. Will it be done by the end of the week? Probably, Yes".

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Mancini is certain: Sergio Aguero will be a city player. The manager of the citizens has no doubts about el kun's transfer. From America Mancini said: "I don't know why I have not spoken to anyone yet. It deals with a question which will soon be sorted out, maybe in the next few hours. Will it be done by the end of the week? Probably, Yes".
Nicholas??

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Days old. Before the Tevez deal broke. Recycled quotes, seems foreign media misinterpreted his words.

M '' I've not spoken to Gary but I think we'll make a bid for Aguero ''

J - '' Does it depend on Tevez being sold ''

M - '' Yes ''

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Odds for Aguero joining Juventus on skybet are 12/1. Considering we are one of only three teams with a confirmed offer I think this are very good odds.

Aug 17, 2007
Carlos Tevez's transfer back to Corinthians may have collapsed, but Manchester City are still believed to be pressing ahead with Sergio Aguero.

'Manchester City have agreed to pay out £38million for Atletico Madrid's Argentina striker Sergio Aguero on the same day the man he will ultimately replace saw his dream of a move back to Corinthians collapse,' reports The Daily Mail.

'City have offered Aguero, who is Diego Maradona's son-in-law, £152,000 a week after tax, making him one of the highest-paid players in the world'.

Interestingly, there's no suggestion in any of the papers that City will have second thoughts about signing Aguero because Tevez will not be returning to Brazil. Instead, according to The Daily Mirror, Roberto Mancini has determined to plan ahead for a future without Tevez.

'Mancini does not want Tevez back at Manchester City - and is prepared to strip him of the captaincy if he returns,' it says. 'Mancini has grown tired of trying to appease Tevez and will assert his authority over him if he returns to the Etihad Stadium next month.

'Mancini has earmarked Vincent Kompany to succeed Tevez as skipper and may press ahead with the change even if he stays.'

Football365

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)