Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
After the adventure in Argentina "Copa America 2011", now for the people of Batista screams (bitterly) the "break ranks". For everyone, including Aguero, who, at this point, will officially meet with his attorneys in Argentina where he entertained for a few days at home.

In the coming days is expected, therefore, a meeting where José Sequi and Hernan Regueraper put on the table of "Kun" officially received two offers to the player (assuming that Atletico would choose one of Juventus, with a lot of acceptance by fax, even when the City had not shown up). At the level of engagement offered the Juventus tells of 6.5 million net per season for five years (the best in Italy).

Particularly important, of which there are physical evidence: the City would have demanded a "right of first refusal" set at 45 million subject to the transfer of Tevez, then it would not constitute an offer itself. Nice words aside, Mancini and Co. would offer a "promissory note" to Atletico, which these days with the banks at their heels, concrete needs cash (which is why the refusal to the first offer that included Storari).

In all of this would have been asked, in the form peremptory and definitive, Marotta to conclude the transaction with the signing of the player within "a week since the end of Argentina", which it did yesterday. So we can expect a meeting between prosecutors and the player in the coming days, after which will be landing in Italy with visits and signing by Friday 29 July, the year of Lord 2011.

To sign three conditions are necessary: ​​the first is the offer Adega, the second is the acceptance of the card holder, and the third is the will of the player. Now, there is no comparison with respect to the City sull'appeal Juventus (this is a season and return in the Champions League next year), the City would be one of many, we would be the central pivot. And do not forget that Aguero has always spent their words of love at first sight for Juventus.

Benaglio

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
After the adventure in Argentina "Copa America 2011", now for the people of Batista screams (bitterly) the "break ranks". For everyone, including Aguero, who, at this point, will officially meet with his attorneys in Argentina where he entertained for a few days at home.

In the coming days is expected, therefore, a meeting where José Sequi and Hernan Regueraper put on the table of "Kun" officially received two offers to the player (assuming that Atletico would choose one of Juventus, with a lot of acceptance by fax, even when the City had not shown up). At the level of engagement offered the Juventus tells of 6.5 million net per season for five years (the best in Italy).

Particularly important, of which there are physical evidence: the City would have demanded a "right of first refusal" set at 45 million subject to the transfer of Tevez, then it would not constitute an offer itself. Nice words aside, Mancini and Co. would offer a "promissory note" to Atletico, which these days with the banks at their heels, concrete needs cash (which is why the refusal to the first offer that included Storari).

In all of this would have been asked, in the form peremptory and definitive, Marotta to conclude the transaction with the signing of the player within "a week since the end of Argentina", which it did yesterday. So we can expect a meeting between prosecutors and the player in the coming days, after which will be landing in Italy with visits and signing by Friday 29 July, the year of Lord 2011.

To sign three conditions are necessary: ​​the first is the offer Adega, the second is the acceptance of the card holder, and the third is the will of the player. Now, there is no comparison with respect to the City sull'appeal Juventus (this is a season and return in the Champions League next year), the City would be one of many, we would be the central pivot. And do not forget that Aguero has always spent their words of love at first sight for Juventus.

Benaglio
Didn't get any of that. :disagree:

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
wtf why are you always saying that? he never said that!
there you go

"I will seek the best for me, I know that my representatives are working and for now I don't want to think about it. I will do something after the Copa América, when I am able to think calmly.

"But if I said I saw myself at Atlético, I'd be lying. I'd prefer to play in Spain or England, those are the two best countries.
Not clear enough ?

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Why not google it? The whole quote. But whatever helps you sleep at night. I want aguero too but his statement and Rossi's agent statement made the whole thing close to impossible

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I didn't get that quote from you and certainly you did not break that story/interview to the world. To this forum? Maybe.
That doesn't change the fact that he said he' would play in england only when asked if he would play there, Don't you ask yourself why we've been negociating with him and ATM for weeks now if he doesn't want to play here, His agents would've told Marotta ???
So no need to twist a quote of him Just to show that Aguero doesn't want to play in Italy, and remember that Rossi too, doesn't want to play here if we go by that logic, we are his last resort.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Are you daft? That's not my quote I didn't twist or write a single word in it you dumbass, google it to find the source. And didn't rossi's agent say we are really close to getting him? It was reported today even

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Are you daft? That's not my quite I didn't twist or write a single word in it you dumbass, google it to find the source. And didn't rossi's agent say we are really close to getting him? It was reported today even
Now i'm dumbass, you are the stupid one i've never attacked you . And i challenge you to find me one quote from today or yesterday where Rossi's agent say we are close to him .

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
It was two days ago as of now but there you go.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...-giuseppe-rossi-confident-juventus-move-will-

"I am very confident that the deal will go ahead. Giuseppe is keen to move to Juventus and negotiations between both clubs are going according to plan," Pastorello was quoted as saying by Radio Mana Mana.

"The transfer could very well be completed in the near future, but I don't want to say too much. We shouldn't forget that we're talking about an important player who represents a certain value. Juventus are pushing for a move and I repeat that I'm confident everything will go ahead."
Not gonna waste my time any more with you. :) you obviously suck at finding news.

The source was his agent calling an Italian radio station and Goal reported it, just before you pull the "they make shit up" card out of your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)