Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Rossi is a great attacker, I can't understand why people have so much against him in Juve. Im sure he will prove you wrong if he sign for us.

And the same people who where saying bad things about him will be praising him :)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Rossi is a great attacker, I can't understand why people have so much against him in Juve. Im sure he will prove you wrong if he sign for us.

And the same people who where saying bad things about him will be praising him :)
Yes we will be praising him when he scores 12 goals for us while watching Kun score another 25+ with another team. Brilliant.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

I am sure Grossi will flop and fall right on his face.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
He will play for Real Madrid. In the interview where he said he won't play for Atletico Madrid he was asked if the El Classico would be great next year with Kun and Messi he said Yes while laughing but that Classico is always great. (Funny, no mention of this in this forum). This plus Maradona saying he will remain in Madrid is imo 99% proof he is going to Real. If this is not enough then his new mansion in Madrid is further proof.

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
Ok guys , I cannot watch you suffer anymore. Here's the thing. We won't get Kun because of 123 000$ which Marotta lost during his flight to Madrid.Then we'll turn around and try to get Rossi ,but he'd prefer Palermo over us for 0,5 mil a year.Vucinic would be happy to sign for us ,but he won't carry a pen to put his signiture (while Marotta is searching for a backup pen the transfer window will be closed). Juventus's last hope would be ... me ,they'll sign me for free as a 'champion' .I would score 36 goals in 11 games (2 as a sub) but they will loan me out to Parma for 200$ because I'm unproven and not italian.Did I mention ,we'll finish 7th?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Ok guys , I cannot watch you suffer anymore. Here's the thing. We won't get Kun because of 123 000$ which Marotta lost during his flight to Madrid.Then we'll turn around and try to get Rossi ,but he'd prefer Palermo over us for 0,5 mil a year.Vucinic would be happy to sign for us ,but he won't carry a pen to put his signiture (while Marotta is searching for a backup pen the transfer window will be closed). Juventus's last hope would be ... me ,they'll sign me for free as a 'champion' .I would score 36 goals in 11 games (2 as a sub) but they will loan me out to Parma for 200$ because I'm unproven and not italian.Did I mention ,we'll finish 7th?

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
He will play for Real Madrid. In the interview where he said he won't play for Atletico Madrid he was asked if the El Classico would be great next year with Kun and Messi he said Yes while laughing but that Classico is always great. (Funny, no mention of this in this forum). This plus Maradona saying he will remain in Madrid is imo 99% proof he is going to Real. If this is not enough then his new mansion in Madrid is further proof.
The actual quote was mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)