Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
ya I never considered the Maradona factor in this.... He could be the deal breaker here that makes Kun choose another team in a different country. I hope its not City though, Im so tired of that team trying to buy their way to the top.

Apr 29, 2006
Maradonna would be a fool to speak against the country that gave him a chance after his heroics in Barcelona. He should remember that he never had a hard time with italian tax authorities and I am not sure the british would take things so lightly. He was a great player, but he is a poor manager and even poorer adviser. If Kun was listening to him all the time he would be doing smack and shooting people from his house in Mardid.

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
Maradonna would be a fool to speak against the country that gave him a chance after his heroics in Barcelona. He should remember that he never had a hard time with italian tax authorities and I am not sure the british would take things so lightly. He was a great player, but he is a poor manager and even poorer adviser. If Kun was listening to him all the time he would be doing smack and shooting people from his house in Mardid.
Actually, that doesn't sound like a bad advice.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Stop being that optimistic, Grossi is coming and we will see Agüero play with another team the coming season. We have a stingy director who messed up what was supposed to be a phenomenal deal.
Stop being that pessimistic, Kun is coming and we will see Agüero play with this team the coming season. We have a stinky director who is tying up what will certainly be a phenomenal deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)