Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
I dont understand how some of you with such low opinions of Juventus and serie A, are even on here?
Because we're not glory hunting plastic fans? i support Juventus ever since 1996 back then it had one of the best squads in the history of football and Serie A was by far the best league however times have changed and Serie A got worse and worse and Juventus collapsed, loving my team does not mean that i have to deny the truth and live in la-la land.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Close this thread please , i can't belive i used to belive whe have opurtinity to sign this guy when u have in charge monkeys like Marotta :sergio:
I have to say old Juventus is dead and never will be back like we used to be , specially with guys like Marotta .
Fu*k ITALJUVE project it's mos ugliest project i ever seen .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
ok one last thing before we go back on topic more than half of those teams dont belong above JUVe in those crappy ratings
Those "crappy ratings" are nothing more but the results these teams achieved in Europe in the last 5 years.

Maybe you know but I want to remind you that in 2 of the last 5 seasons we didn't even play in Europe hence we couldn't win any points at all.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Close this thread please , i can't belive i used to belive whe have opurtinity to sign this guy when u have in charge monkeys like Marotta :sergio:
I have to say old Juventus is dead and never will be back like we used to be , specially with guys like Marotta .
Fu*k ITALJUVE project it's mos ugliest project i ever seen .
Have faith Albo, don't give up yet. :touched:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Those "crappy ratings" are nothing more but the results these teams achieved in Europe in the last 5 years.

Maybe you know but I want to remind you that in 2 of the last 5 seasons we didn't even play in Europe hence we couldn't win any points at all.
i know but it goes to show its not about being better its accumulation of points , there are teams above JUVE that dont deserve to be there at all

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Don't you think it's a bit too far to threaten to close the thread because of the previous posts? people have derived a bit from the main topic, yes, however the conversation they are having is kinda related to the topic in an indirect way, we are discussing what attracts players which is related to the topic no one is insulting anyone and the conversation is mature, so really no need to be so up tight.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Don't you think it's a bit too far to threaten to close the thread because of the previous posts? people have derived a bit from the main topic, yes, however the conversation they are having is kinda related to the topic in an indirect way, we are discussing what attracts players which is related to the topic no one is insulting anyone and the conversation is mature, so really no need to be so up tight.
His intentions are good. Maybe you missed it but we had the very same conversation for Krasic and Dzeko (they were linked to City) and for most of us it's nothing but repeating the same thing again. :)

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
have to agree, this is an indirect related topic, and the discussion has been handled very mature

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I've seen numerous of discussion that started this way. It's about everything but Aguero. And yes, even in this thread we've witness majority of off-topic posts, and no, it's not threatening but having people aware that this is Aguero topic.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Well at this point i would welcome some real news , this mercato is starting to worry me as it seems marotta is sitting on his hands and we will end up with no one! So please sign aguero, vidal some one for pete's sake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)