Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Well at this point i would welcome some real news , this mercato is starting to worry me as it seems marotta is sitting on his hands and we will end up with no one! So please sign aguero, vidal some one for pete's sake
All of this panicking is pointless. How long has the mercato been open so fa? Have some patience.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
If Aguero is going to sign for us, its because Marotta must have convinced him that we are going to build a team capable of challenging for the tittle immediately. Apart from that i dunt see why else he would leave ATM for us. Marotta must have some tricks up in the sleeve in this market.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Well at this point i would welcome some real news , this mercato is starting to worry me as it seems marotta is sitting on his hands and we will end up with no one! So please sign aguero, vidal some one for pete's sake
I think you will have to wait at least for some news for two weeks... (Kun, Vidal) and god knows how much longer. Don't forget that we already signed 4 players and the ones that were already here on loan. There is simply not that much more news coming in I guess

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I think you will have to wait at least for some news for two weeks... (Kun, Vidal) and god knows how much longer. Don't forget that we already signed 4 players and the ones that were already here on loan. There is simply not that much more news coming in I guess
yes it seems so, maybe i should stop reading the websites daily lol

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If Aguero is going to sign for us, its because Marotta must have convinced him that we are going to build a team capable of challenging for the tittle immediately. Apart from that i dunt see why else he would leave ATM for us. Marotta must have some tricks up in the sleeve in this market.
yeh thats what i think too. The only way he would think about coming here is that marotta and co. convinced him about the serious objectives the team will have this upcoming season.

Otherwise, i dont see why he would choose juventus over the other teams.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
One guy he seems to be a leader of an ultra claim that Marotta told them after the presentation yesterday " It's better we talk about Rossi, Don't worry "

Actually two different posters claims the same thing.

PS: if you think it's BS, no need to comment .

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Claudio Zuliani on FB: " Tra poco sul palco del summer Village Luca Toni, gira voce tra i tifosi che abbiamo preso Rossi ma non e' vero! "

It says something like this: Soon on stage at the Summer Village Luca Toni, rumor among fans that we took Rossi but it's not 'true!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)