Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Been like 100 pages since last checked this thread prolly, any relevant updates or progress about Aguero since then? I mean besides, I presume, everyone predictably panicking about him scoring 2 goals last night.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
K, expected answer really. Copa is still going on, and I doubt in that time span there would be reports of us being more willing to offer what atletico want. Or Aguero finding us to beanything more then just "better then nothing or staying in Pathetico Madrid" kinda option for him. Makes me wonder, wtf did you guys fill the last 100 pages with? :D Atleast the leagues/clubs attraction topic of last pages is a decent/prodctuctive one, even if a very worn out topic by now.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
K, expected answer really. Copa is still going on, and I doubt in that time span there would be reports of us being more willing to offer what atletico want. Or Aguero finding us to beanything more then just "better then nothing or staying in Pathetico Madrid" kinda option for him. Makes me wonder, wtf did you guys fill the last 100 pages with? :D Atleast the leagues/clubs attraction topic of last pages is a decent/prodctuctive one, even if a very worn out topic by now.
:tuttosport:

Aguero wants us - :tuttosport:

We want Aguero - :tuttosport:

Carlo Nest - Sorry for Aguero, Rossi is yours - :sergio: :andy2:

Guru on VS - Rossi smokescreen for Aguero, he is ours - :tuttosport:

... and Osman asks for a recap of the last 100 pages

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
this thread reminds me of the dzeko and cassano threads. all these posts about 2 overrated players and the end is they both did not join us.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Maybe the mods should close this thread untill Copa America ends. I mean really, Aguer himself said that nothing will be done untill Coppa ends, so why bother with all this speculations and play with our emotions. Mods should really consider closing this thread for while imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)