Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
we just have to wait for the end of Copa to see were Aguero will play next season
Until that there will be a lot of news about Rossi to us and Aguero to Shitty or RM

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
we just have to wait for the end of Copa to see were Aguero will play next season
Until that there will be a lot of news about Rossi to us and Aguero to Shitty or RM
I agree. I think the press conferences and quotes from Aguero are most telling. He said nothing until the Copa is done. I'd take his word over the VS guys.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
What do these gurus or ultras actually know that we don't? Really. Unless their 'sources' are someone within the inner sanctum of Juve, ATM or Villarreal, they are speculating. Its not hard to guess that he doesn't want to go to a club like Man City.

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
What do these gurus or ultras actually know that we don't? Really. Unless their 'sources' are someone within the inner sanctum of Juve, ATM or Villarreal, they are speculating. Its not hard to guess that he doesn't want to go to a club like Man City.
Why would he not want to go to a club like Manchester City? i honestly can find one reason except the weather for not joining City instead of Juventus? players dont care about history they care about the future. and City's future are bright, where Juventus future are very uncertain.

As it stance, Aguero have no connections to either country or club (mentioned above) as we fans has.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Why would he not want to go to a club like Manchester City? i honestly can find one reason except the weather for not joining City instead of Juventus? players dont care about history they care about the future. and City's future are bright, where Juventus future are very uncertain.

As it stance, Aguero have no connections to either country or club (mentioned above) as we fans has.
What the HELL? What about JUVENTUS future is UNCERTAIN? You are just talking out of your arse!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
City PL: Chelsea, Man Utd
City CL: Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Man Utd + others

As if it's a walk in the park. Only one team can win each trophy each season.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011

Both are uncertain. City has CL over us? Arsenal is every year in CL's last stages and look at their best players with ambition... they want to leave.

What, go to England to challenge for titles and not winning them, like Arsenal? City have great players, but sucky coaches. As long as they don't get a proper coach, their future is uncertain.

And I'm not arguing that I, in his place, would choose Juve instead of City. I'm just trying to say City's future doesn't seem so bright and "certain".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)