Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Guys, imagine Aguero saying something like this: "I respect manager Mancini and the ambitious wealthy owners of City but I have already made my decision, I want to play for Juve and learn from the best, Alessandro Del Piero "

Avalanche

FREE MOGGI!
Jun 14, 2011
Guys, imagine Aguero saying something like this: "I respect manager Mancini and the ambitious wealthy owners of City but I have already made my decision, I want to play for Juve and learn from the best, Alessandro Del Piero "
But in reality it's "I appreciate the interest of Juventus, but the ca$h in Manchester is what I have always dreamt about"

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
In reality it's: There was interest from Juventus but they could not finalize the deal for 2 million and they turned to Rossi instead and splashed 30 million for him.

OP
Wahdan

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
  • Thread Starter #14,209
    "Regrettably, judging from the pace of negotiations right now, it is improbable that we will come to any agreement with Corinthians,” Ruocco (City’s Attorney) told Lancenet.

"The only thing that stands in the way of a deal is this matter about the first installment. But we will wait until Wednesday, that is the only thing we can do.”

Seems that Tevez deal won’t be easy at all for Corinthians. I hope City will be out of the race soon :weee:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Will Man Shitty try to sign Aguero even if Tevez isn't sold? I know they can but is that something they'll do?

Also, I just read on Sky that they're thinking of swapping Sneijder for Tevez...?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)