Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (203 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Screw our small money spending balls man. Its not like manchester city is taking every available player there is.

Its easier and correct to say screw marotta rather than saying screw man city for getting dzeko or aguero,barcdelona for getting sanchez,(someone) for getting pastore and villareal for selling us rossi.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
You know, now it would be even funnier if he did join us. Now that all these "I told you so" smart-asses keep coming out.
Personally, I still hope he would prefer Juve over City, although realisticly speaking Juve hasn't got much to offer besides history and some legends still playing for us. City would certainly seem more attractive with all their money and Champions League football.

Nevertheless, Aguero hasn't signed for City yet so I suppose Juve still has a chance.

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
If only he had a pint of italien blood in his body I'm sure he would have Juve in his heart.

He would probably pay half of his buyout clause just to join us.

:shifty:

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
How can this page have 701 pages? Did anyone really think that Aguero, would come to Juve, at this stage of his career, and where Juve is at right now? If anyone really thought Aguero would come, it's quite hilarious.
Come on man, you recommended bloody Tobias Hysen, a Sunderland flop, 30y player who plays for IFK Goteborg for Juventus. That's fucking hilarious.

Just looked at yours posts. You posted some rumor about him or smth, but you did recommend some 27y old dude from Hacken, who played some amateur football 4-5 years ago to Juve. That's even more hilarious.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
How can this page have 701 pages? Did anyone really think that Aguero, would come to Juve, at this stage of his career, and where Juve is at right now? If anyone really thought Aguero would come, it's quite hilarious.
It's easy to dream, especially considering how this whole episode has been reviewed. Kun told the press he didn't want to play in England, he told the press only Juve had made contacts and were interested. He said he had made up his mind and would reveal everything after Copa. Fans of AM grew angry and said he couldn't join RM. So it was either Barca, Juve or perhaps Inter left for him more or less (unless he's stupid). Inter didn't make any contacts and Barca were chasing Sanchez and/or Rossi (according to some) so there were only, logically, Juve left. This is why me and many others thought our chances were rather high. I guess we were wrong. But - I'm still dreaming. Earlier I preferred Rossi to Kun but over the time I've changed my mind. Sadly I will now be disappointed but earlier would have been happy with this outcome. :p

omar

Jul 14, 2011
As Alen has proved already, we didnt have that good of an attack at all, we had the 7th best attack in the league, and we are nowhere near the quality of Milan's, Inter's or Napoli's attack. While other positions might be even weaker, we cant miss a chance to sign one of the best strikers on the market, because there arent many of them, we need to fight for them if we want to ge great again.
simply answer as we always say, Quag was injured in most of the season while Matri joined in Jan and did great job though. another more reason that juve lack of talent playmaker.

Nedvěd

Eurobot: Sergio Aguero has rejected a move to Juventus, but must decide between a move to Manchester City or Real Madrid. (Sport)

Plop

May 27, 2011
Nedvěd;3153941 said:
Eurobot: Sergio Aguero has rejected a move to Juventus, but must decide between a move to Manchester City or Real Madrid. (Sport)
So fuck him. we dont need to run after him and try to lick his balls. joining juventus is privileg if he don't want this so fuck him i hope he drown in the oil of Manzur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 203)