Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (215 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
It's funny, they won't arrest Maradona but once in a while he'll rear his head into Italy and get stuff on his person (watches, jewelry, etc.) pawned :howler: That countries has a judicial system that is more fucked up than a third world country.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I'm actually one of the few who has nothing against Rossi arriving if we can't get Aguero. Thing is that Aguero is actually a quality dribbler and that is the type of striker we need to add because that is what we're missing now with Del Piero getting older. I'm not saying Rossi is a cripple but his game isn't about that.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I'm actually one of the few who has nothing against Rossi arriving if we can't get Aguero. Thing is that Aguero is actually a quality dribbler and that is the type of striker we need to add because that is what we're missing now with Del Piero getting older. I'm not saying Rossi is a cripple but his game isn't about that.
But do you need to replace one player with another one who has an exact (or at least similar) type of play?

Anyway, looks like a deal may be likely. I just hope we don't overpay for this guy, just like I hoped the same with Aguero. Although I know we will, just like we would have done for Aguero :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 215)