Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Loved the story in the Mirror this morning. They said that Juve were leading the chase but Man City will sign him as he won't move to Turin because Diego Maradona is not allowed back in Italy lol.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Loved the story in the Mirror this morning. They said that Juve were leading the chase but Man City will sign him as he won't move to Turin because Diego Maradona is not allowed back in Italy lol.
:lol: If that is the only reason that we don't sign Aguero I wouldn't really mind. Infact it would be quite hilarious.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Intrigo Aguero. Tutti lo vogliono, nessuno lo compra

Il futuro di Sergio Aguero resta in bilico, sospeso tra la volontà di lasciare l'Atletico Madrid e l'impossibilità di accasarsi altrove. L'argentino nel passato ha strizzato l'occhio al Barcellona chiedendo al compagno di nazionale Messi se in blaugrana ci fosse stato eventualmente posto per lui. Risposta inizialmente positiva, ma come sanno anche i muri il club catalano ha deviato le proprie attenzioni verso Sanchez. Ecco allora irrompere il Real, desideroso di acquistare una nuova stella rinforzando il proprio settore offensivo. Peccato che Mourinho preferisca Neymar col quale l'accordo è già stato raggiunto. Come dimenticare poi la Juventus, l'unica finora a farsi avanti ufficialmente con l'Atletico, ma i 32 milioni più Tiago non sono stati considerati sufficienti. Non bisogna tralasciare che il giocatore preferirebbe le prime due ipotesi, mentre Beppe Marotta e Antonio Conte vogliono giocatori impazienti di giocare a Torino. Prigioniero di una clausola altissima, 45 milioni, che nessuno finora vuole pagare. Arriverà uno sceicco a mettere tutti d'accordo o esistono ancora speranze per vederlo in bianconero?
Quite an interesting article. I'm just gna give you guys the jist of it.

Basically the title is: Everyone wants Aguero, no one to buy him.

His future is in the balance, between really wanting to leave ATM and not having anyone to sign him at the moment. In the past Barca were looking at him because of what Messi said, but Barca decided to focus on ALexis Sanchez. Real Madrid were interested too, however Mourinho prefers Neymar and they have a contract agreement with the brazilian. How can we forget Juventus, who had the only official bid for el Kun rejected, 32 million+Tiago.
Aguero is a prisoner of a very expensive 45 million asking price/release clause, that no one for now wants to pay...will a sheikh come and pay it and arrange everything...or is there still a chance to see him in black and white?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)