Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
They are all just recycle what the other invents, thats how the media works, minimum effort, but maximum attention with posting ANY angle they find on a story.

Seriously, some of you guys need some media 101 classes.
this coming from the guy with stephen colbert quote lol just because we report what the media is saying doesnt mean we believe it all

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Pages of masshysteria says otherwise, 99% of why this thread is so unnecessarily massive is because of people overreacting to obvious media BS. And hey, cookie for you, you know who Stephen Colbert is.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think that this last bid from juventus was rather weak taking in consideration his clause.

Add amauri to the deal and finish that shit off.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Look if Atletico are trying to make it into an auction well we better hope no one gets involved. If they do well there is nothing we can do im afraid.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
I'm frustrated with these reports on Marrotta, our club director seem to be playing cheap... wtf is up with this? the world know we spent 50M euros for mediocre players but keep begging for more discount for WC player like aguero??? if I were anyone at Atletico board, I would have felt insulted already :sergio:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)