Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
hes on an expiring contract, so he holds most, if not all the leverage. If he's set on Juve, why would another club invest in him knowing he could just leave next summer for nothing? It's kinda like Vlahovic. There are more teams in on him now after his meh season than there were when he was at Fiorentina balling out, but on an expiring contract.
I don't follow - attempting to sign a player who doesn't want to renew gives the buying club plenty of leverage, because the selling club knows it's their last chance to cash in. This is something I've seen repeatedly. Was that not part of why we got Vidal so cheap? That and Leverkusen not wanting to sell to Bayern.

Besides, if he really is that good 30m for a CM at their peak is peanuts for a top club.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Can somebody explain to me why this guy is so highly rated on this forum but doesn't seem linked to any other clubs of our size (or perhaps rather the size we want to build back to)? Genuine question, I don't watch Lazio so don't know anything about him besides him being mentioned here.

Just how good is he? And why is no other team with more money than us not sniffing around him?

I'm all up for signing more Serbs, and a boss CM would be a huge boost. Is this that guy?
This guy is the real deal. Rich teams need hyped up names with marketing value to them, not so rich need either youngsters they can cash on or super veterans they can squeeze a year or two out of. This guy doesn't fit any of those criteria.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think his boom or bust potential is very high. Meaning, his performance can be highly variable, volatile even. One day he can be almost be world class, the next he can disappear easily. I don’t trust Allegri (obviously) to get the most out of him and help him be consistent here. So he’ll be on his own along with his fellow Serbs to figure it out.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
I think his boom or bust potential is very high. Meaning, his performance can be highly variable, volatile even. One day he can be almost be world class, the next he can disappear easily. I don’t trust Allegri (obviously) to get the most out of him and help him be consistent here. So he’ll be on his own along with his fellow Serbs to figure it out.
So kind of like pjanic.. pjanic can either disappear or brilliant in game.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
hopefully the shirt won’t be too heavy for him

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
So kind of like pjanic.. pjanic can either disappear or brilliant in game.
i wish either of our midfielders had the consistency of pjanic. guy could deliver 80 passes with an accuracy of 90% on his worst day. of course tuz got used to that and when he didn't assist he was automatically shit, but the reality is that besides his last 6-7 months here he was pretty consistent and our gameplay fell apart without him

sergej is a different player though. i still wish locatelli was half the regista pjanic became, and i wish fagioli or rovella could grow to properly replace pjanic

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
rovella isn't even that good honestly. another overrated italian. give him away for a much better player.

we've seen from the 2015 generation and to this point that the only italian players truly special are donnaruma and barella. rest are overrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)