Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah stopped paying attention to Moggis words on us ages ago. He generally tends to predict how players are going to do with us and who we are signing fairly off base.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Just like your average tuz poster :touched:
I woudn't rule that out either tbf. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Moggi :lol:

All he does these days is (incorrectly) guess our transfer targets and criticise Allegri and our team in general.
However, i don't remember Moggi making that much of a case out of criticizing Allegri(might be just my memory playing tricks tho) but definitely no doubt about the rest. :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Cancelo & Milinkovic joining Juve’
By Football Italia staff

Former Juventus director Luciano Moggi believes Joao Cancelo and Sergej Milinkovic-Savic will join the Bianconeri this summer.

Cancelo and Milinkovic-Savic have been heavily linked with Juve in recent weeks, despite the Portuguese spending last season on loan at Inter and Lazio demanding an Italian-record fee for the midfielder.

“For Cancelo, the situation is this: he wants Juve and Juve want him, so the deal will go through,” Moggi told 7 Gold.

“Milinkovic-Savic? Talks with Lazio are already in place. He’ll also join Juventus.”

:numnum:
:green:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Cancelo & Milinkovic joining Juve’
By Football Italia staff

Former Juventus director Luciano Moggi believes Joao Cancelo and Sergej Milinkovic-Savic will join the Bianconeri this summer.

Cancelo and Milinkovic-Savic have been heavily linked with Juve in recent weeks, despite the Portuguese spending last season on loan at Inter and Lazio demanding an Italian-record fee for the midfielder.

“For Cancelo, the situation is this: he wants Juve and Juve want him, so the deal will go through,” Moggi told 7 Gold.

“Milinkovic-Savic? Talks with Lazio are already in place. He’ll also join Juventus.”

:numnum:
Lol, what's his track record?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Isn't Tuttosport kind of a large sports paper in Italy? Can they actually just falsify interviews?

Wouldn't they get sued? Or are they just "quoting an unnamed source" as a buffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)