Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Like I asked though. Are they quoting an interview from an "unnamed source" or do they actually claim one of their staff interviewed these players and get these quotes?
In the case of Cancelo the interviewer claimed later that he has everything on tape, and wrote everything exactly as Cancelo said it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Like I asked though. Are they quoting an interview from an "unnamed source" or do they actually claim one of their staff interviewed these players and get these quotes?
the interview was made by Claudia Garcia I often see her on top calcio 24 so not "unnamed source" XD

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This whole thing is starting to be annoying!
His father - Juve the perfect club for his growth - He can go to Real when he is 25...
I dont want players who`s mind already set on moving on after signing for us
This whole feeder club thing must end! We are Juventus and shouldnt get players to get them ready to Real and Barca..
Its time players show some respect and dream about the Juve shirt and not because Juve is a step to Real but because Juve is Juve
Only Italians are loyal to Juve - Italy should start producing some great players or we risk continuing being a feeder club..

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
In the case of Cancelo the interviewer claimed later that he has everything on tape, and wrote everything exactly as Cancelo said it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cancelo questioned the headlines, not the contents

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
His father - Juve the perfect club for his growth - He can go to Real when he is 25...
This whole feeder club thing must end! We are Juventus and shouldnt get players to get them ready to Real and Barca..
Its time players show some respect and dream about the Juve shirt and not because Juve is a step to Real but because Juve is Juve
Only Italians are loyal to Juve - Italy should start producing some great players or we risk continuing being a feeder club..
Isla 2.0. At least it is his farther saying it and not himself.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Our only chance to escape that aura is to start winning CL trophies and we wont start doing so by snubbing players like SMS because his dad said an uncomfortable truth

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
when you keep saying if players want leave there is no problem they only need to tell us thats what you get in return.
You're seen as a step board before the final jump!

I mean fuck even Allegri said it! To improve from Juve there are Real,Barca and Bayern....

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Our only chance to escape that aura is to start winning CL trophies and we wont start doing so by snubbing players like SMS because his dad said an uncomfortable truth
Snubbing SMS?! Im not that crazy... It is just annoying..
I say sign SMS and if Real want him two years later they should shell out 500M (in 2 years with how the market goes it is totally possible..)

P.S the whole thing is messed up as if we want to get some loyal players we need quality Italians and there arent many nowadays.. (Verratti + Bernardeschi and Chiesa who both are far from ready..)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Snubbing SMS?! Im not that crazy... It is just annoying..
I say sign SMS and if Real want him two years later they should shell out 500M (in 2 years with how the market goes it is totally possible..)

P.S the whole thing is messed up as if we want to get some loyal players we need quality Italians and there arent many nowadays.. (Verratti + Bernardeschi and Chiesa who both are far from ready..)
Loyal players simply dont exist anymore. Not even at Real or Barca as Neymare has shown already.

Players are only loyal to money.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
His father is right though. When marotta comes out with stupid statements like if the player wants to leave we will be the make a wish foundation that's hardly the mentality of the elite European clubs. Can you imagine Perez and co saying the same?

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
There's nothing stupid about them. Sandro is a perfect example what an unmotivated player can do to the team. If I was a player I wouldn't want to play a CL semi-final with someone I know doesn't want to be there and plays like shit.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
There's nothing stupid about them. Sandro is a perfect example what an unmotivated player can do to the team. If I was a player I wouldn't want to play a CL semi-final with someone I know doesn't want to be there and plays like shit.
Sandro is lolzilian piece of shit. If you don't wanna play for Juve then I recommend instant suicide.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sandro is lolzilian piece of $#@!. If you don't wanna play for Juve then I recommend instant suicide.
A.Sandro wants a better contract - He is not asking for another team...
If we dont give him the contract he will look elsewhere - Thats not a loyal/unloyal measurement in today`s football...
SMS will be a great signing but I hope we are paying a reasonable amount if we do get him..
Pogba is the one I want to see coming back TBH but this will never happen..

Defensive wise SMS>>Pogba
Attacking wise Pogba>SMS
Athletic wise its a no contest..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)