Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Nikola Milinkovic-Savic (Sergej’s father): “Juventus would be the ideal & the perfect team for him. Juve is a large prestigious & multi-titled club that has dominated the scene for years in Italy, he would have the possibility to grow & improve until he reaches the full maturity”

Nikola: “After 3 seasons in Rome, Sergej knows the Serie A perfectly, he has set & integrated well, he has learned the language well & with players as Dybala, Costa & the others he could win the Scudetto, the Italian Cup & make an important contribution to triumph in the CL.”

Dont know if this is reliable though, if anyone can confirm it would be great.
its Nikola Milinkovic, without the -Savic

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 2, 2005
So if we buy him and make him Top WC 10, then to lose him for RM? Like training him to lead Real.
Lol
Also one of the reasons he comes here is to win Ballon D'ore if he win CL for us; and compete with Dybala on it
What if CR7 left RM, there is none there to be their star player, he will be the 1st choice in RM team for Ballon dore

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well actually it’s a contest! Both of them are good physically,but SMS seems more like a tank,it seems he has more muscles, I’m curious to know who do you think athletic wise is better “without a doubt”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pogba of course..
SMS isnt a disabled person in terms of being athletic himself but Pogba is something extraordinary when it comes to being athletic...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This whole thing is starting to be annoying!
His father - Juve the perfect club for his growth - He can go to Real when he is 25...
I dont want players who`s mind already set on moving on after signing for us
This whole feeder club thing must end! We are Juventus and shouldnt get players to get them ready to Real and Barca..
Its time players show some respect and dream about the Juve shirt and not because Juve is a step to Real but because Juve is Juve
Only Italians are loyal to Juve - Italy should start producing some great players or we risk continuing being a feeder club..
Or maybe we just accept we are a feeder club and try to get the best of the players while they still want to be here.

No point in denying or fighting anymore against this ugly truth. We are a feeder 2nd rate club.

The good thing is that this doesnt mean we cant go on and win the CL with some luck. Thats what we need to do. Keep some players and hit the jackpot in one season..then see what we can do with that success.

I watched only the first half and he was the best player on the pitch by a mile (Tadic looked pretty good too) Missed a sitter though. Was immense in every aspect otherwise.
yup

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
:agree: has the all the exact attributes we need In our midfield, he would be a sensation here, bot him and the club
Seems like he lacks stamina or doesnt care about the match - around 75 min he was just jogging around when Costa Rica proceed with another attack. Really didnt like this attitude at all.
For me he wasnt anything special in this match, made few good attacking runs, but he played as attacking mid. Is this his normal position at Lazio? I thought we are in need for b2b CM?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Seems like he lacks stamina or doesnt care about the match - around 75 min he was just jogging around when Costa Rica proceed with another attack. Really didnt like this attitude at all.
For me he wasnt anything special in this match, made few good attacking runs, but he played as attacking mid. Is this his normal position at Lazio? I thought we are in need for b2b CM?
His defensive contribution is rather meh; especially for a guy of his physique; he plays a LCM role at Lazio, a mix between a box-to-box and inside forward role, and he would play a similar for us.

Emre Can will be our defensive "box-to-box".

Jul 13, 2010
Well his dad sees him as an attacking mid, a 'modern no. 10'. He might get as much freedom as pogba in the mid, if can could take defensive duties, this might work well. Can on defense, pjanic organizes attacks from deep and sms creates space and act as a mediator, attacking link. Dybala could be the starting forward then, supported by flanks. Dunno where Gonzalo would be then, but it would certainly give us freedom between 3-4 different formations.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Well his dad sees him as an attacking mid, a 'modern no. 10'. He might get as much freedom as pogba in the mid, if can could take defensive duties, this might work well. Can on defense, pjanic organizes attacks from deep and sms creates space and act as a mediator, attacking link. Dybala could be the starting forward then, supported by flanks. Dunno where Gonzalo would be then, but it would certainly give us freedom between 3-4 different formations.
SMS ?

-------Matuidi - Pjanic

Cuadrado--SMS--Douglas Costa

-----------Higuain

Like this

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus plan SMS move | Football Italia

Juventus reportedly plan to get Lazio’s Sergej Milinkovic-Savic by including players in exchange to meet the €100m valuation.

The Serbian midfielder is one of the hottest properties in Europe, and general manager Beppe Marotta has previously hinted he’s too expensive for the Old Lady.

However, the midfielder’s father made it clear yesterday that he thought his son should sign for the Bianconeri, and Tuttosport reports a three point plan to get the deal over the line.

The first stage is to thaw relations with Lazio, with whom there haven’t been any dealings since the Stephan Lichtsteiner transfer in 2011.

Last summer Juve pushed hard to get Keita Baldé Diao for a knockdown price, something which infuriated the Biancocelesti who sold him to Monaco.

Marotta and Lazio President Claudio Lotito have had more cordial relations in recent Lega Serie A meetings, as the champions look to repair the relationship.

The second part of the strategy is the inclusion of players in exchange to try and meet the Aquile’s asking price.

Tuttosport believes Marko Pjaca, valued at around €20m, would be one of those included but there is the possibility of including other players in the deal.

The third part is to ensure that Milinkovic-Savic makes it clear he wants to move to Turin, which may be difficult as he grew up supporting Real Madrid.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
:agree: He did look like he doesnt care much..
At Lazio he plays a bit behind and way way.... better than that..
Dont worry about his quality - The only question is - Can we afford him?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think he's a pretty big guy to try and run around for 90 minutes, but quality can get away with that.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Juventus plan SMS move | Football Italia

Juventus reportedly plan to get Lazio’s Sergej Milinkovic-Savic by including players in exchange to meet the €100m valuation.

The Serbian midfielder is one of the hottest properties in Europe, and general manager Beppe Marotta has previously hinted he’s too expensive for the Old Lady.

However, the midfielder’s father made it clear yesterday that he thought his son should sign for the Bianconeri, and Tuttosport reports a three point plan to get the deal over the line.

The first stage is to thaw relations with Lazio, with whom there haven’t been any dealings since the Stephan Lichtsteiner transfer in 2011.

Last summer Juve pushed hard to get Keita Baldé Diao for a knockdown price, something which infuriated the Biancocelesti who sold him to Monaco.

Marotta and Lazio President Claudio Lotito have had more cordial relations in recent Lega Serie A meetings, as the champions look to repair the relationship.

The second part of the strategy is the inclusion of players in exchange to try and meet the Aquile’s asking price.

Tuttosport believes Marko Pjaca, valued at around €20m, would be one of those included but there is the possibility of including other players in the deal.

The third part is to ensure that Milinkovic-Savic makes it clear he wants to move to Turin, which may be difficult as he grew up supporting Real Madrid.
Juve as a stepping stone for Real.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
nope, more like this

------Pjanic-------
Can---------------
-------------- SMS

Costa Dybala Morata
Yup, thats how my team looks. Still, i do not see Allegri playing dybala as a lone forward. I think he would ask for Lewandoski first before having to resort to that

Juve as a stepping stone for Real.
yah, fuk dat. Who cares? I dont. I already came to terms with what Juve is. Sell him for gazzilions then, and thats it mane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)