Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
A.Sandro wants a better contract - He is not asking for another team...
If we dont give him the contract he will look elsewhere - Thats not a loyal/unloyal measurement in today`s football...
SMS will be a great signing but I hope we are paying a reasonable amount if we do get him..
Pogba is the one I want to see coming back TBH but this will never happen..

Defensive wise SMS>>Pogba
Attacking wise Pogba>SMS
Athletic wise its a no contest..
That's not true. He had an offer for contract extension last year and wanted to leave.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He could've had two assists if it weren't for his bum teammates awful finishing.

Not getting the stats will help us secure the deal without high competition.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Athletic wise its a no contest..
Well actually it’s a contest! Both of them are good physically,but SMS seems more like a tank,it seems he has more muscles, I’m curious to know who do you think athletic wise is better “without a doubt”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He was exchausted around the end. Then he got the ball and created havoc for Costa Rica again. He knows how to use his strength really well. Just needs better teammates. Him, Dybala, Costa :tuttosport:

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Nikola Milinkovic-Savic (Sergej’s father): “Juventus would be the ideal & the perfect team for him. Juve is a large prestigious & multi-titled club that has dominated the scene for years in Italy, he would have the possibility to grow & improve until he reaches the full maturity”

Nikola: “After 3 seasons in Rome, Sergej knows the Serie A perfectly, he has set & integrated well, he has learned the language well & with players as Dybala, Costa & the others he could win the Scudetto, the Italian Cup & make an important contribution to triumph in the CL.”

Dont know if this is reliable though, if anyone can confirm it would be great.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
There's nothing stupid about them. Sandro is a perfect example what an unmotivated player can do to the team. If I was a player I wouldn't want to play a CL semi-final with someone I know doesn't want to be there and plays like shit.
How about you bench Sandro for the whole season and he learns his lesson. He has a contract and he should be playing well otherwise he can play with primavera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)