Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Milinkovic: 'I'm a future playmaker'
By Football Italia staff

Lazio star Sergej Milinkovic-Savic confessed he supports Real Madrid, sees himself in Yaya Toure and can be “a future playmaker.”

The versatile midfielder is at the centre of a bidding war at well over €100m, with interest from Juventus and Manchester United above all others.

He is also preparing for the 2018 World Cup with Serbia and spoke to FIFA.com.

“I think that I'm in a really good place right now,” said the 23-year-old.

“Pressure? I love pressure, it gets the best out of me. That's when I feel the best and give maximum on the pitch – those who know me can confirm that.

“I am absolutely ready for Russia. If I need to earn the trust of the Coach [Mladen] Krstajic, I will do my best to justify that.”

Milinkovic-Savic was famously about to sign for Fiorentina when he pulled out, telling them he preferred Lazio, so it pays to know what his ambitions are.

He confessed to being a Real Madrid supporter, as he was born in Spain where his father was playing at the time.

“That comparison (to Zinedine Zidane) can only flatter me. However, I see myself more as a Yaya Toure. As for idols, I can say I have always watched and looked up to Nemanja Matic as well.

“I can see myself as a future playmaker. That is how I like to play most, and my last season in Lazio has proved it.”

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
According to the Turin-based paper, SMS wants to join Juve rather than Man U or Real Madrid because his game time with the bianconeri would definitely be more elevated wearing the black-and-white shirt.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Real Madrid are reportedly ready to offer €170m for Lazio star Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, challenging Juventus and Manchester United.

The Serbia international does not have a release clause in his contract and President Claudio Lotito has already said he turned down a massive proposal, wanting well over €100m.

Manchester United and Juventus have never disguised their interest, but now Real Madrid are also diving in to the race.

According to Il Messaggero newspaper and Spanish paper AS, the Blancos are prepared to offer €150m plus another €20m in performance-related bonuses.

The 23-year-old would also be guaranteed a salary worth €6m per year to begin with, rising as time wore on for five seasons.

Milinkovic-Savic confessed to FIFA.com that he is a lifelong Real Madrid supporter.

-------------

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Real Madrid is not going to sign him. This is just lazy reporting, he says he is a Real fan = Instantly make up a story of Real buying him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You guys can't put it past them though. It's not like they haven't spend ridiculous amounts on players before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)