Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
pffffffft

Milinkovic-Savic hints at Man Utd snub, Juventus move

Lazio star Sergey Milinkovic-Savic has dropped a big hint about a move to Juventus, amidst rumors linking him with a move to Turin.

The Old Lady have long been linked with a move for Milinkovic-Savic, who has also been linked with a move to Manchester United this summer. But the Red Devils' acquisition of Fred means that the bianconeri will have a free run at signing Milinkovic-Savic.

Recently, Milinkovic-Savic dropped what could be a hint about his future when he liked a fan's Instagram post which was titled as 'I would like to see Milinkovic-Savic at Juventus'.:howler:

It is said that Juventus are still in the chase to sign the Serbian, who will play for his country in the World Cup in Russia. Lazio though, are demanding a fee in the region of 120 million euros for the midfielder and don't want any players in return.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
pffffffft

Lazio star Sergey Milinkovic-Savic has dropped a big hint about a move to Juventus, amidst rumors linking him with a move to Turin.

The Old Lady have long been linked with a move for Milinkovic-Savic, who has also been linked with a move to Manchester United this summer. But the Red Devils' acquisition of Fred means that the bianconeri will have a free run at signing Milinkovic-Savic.

Recently, Milinkovic-Savic dropped what could be a hint about his future when he liked a fan's Instagram post which was titled as 'I would like to see Milinkovic-Savic at Juventus'.:howler:

It is said that Juventus are still in the chase to sign the Serbian, who will play for his country in the World Cup in Russia. Lazio though, are demanding a fee in the region of 120 million euros for the midfielder and don't want any players in return.
hustini il nuevo top guru @Mark has been ousted from his #2 spot

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
pffffffft

:green:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #217
    hustini il nuevo top guru @Mark has been ousted from his #2 spot
    I don't love you anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Very generous offer. Hopefully with a buy-back clause for Piazza.
    Last one was higher. lol :beppe:

- - - Updated - - -

Typical.

"I'm here for the World Cup, will decide my future after the tournament"

If you're into translating pages

http://www.mozzartsport.com/fudbal/...dan-citam-novu-stvar-ali-znam-sta-mogu/297434
    NJPW PC setup. :baus: @Xperd @Bianconero_Aus

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)