Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think this deal will extent till after the WC, could go to the very last sayd of the mercato if another big offers from a big team arrives.

So we better prepare ourselves for a long saga.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Hoćemo li proći dalje, šta misliš? Cenim da će Švica da nam se usere u život.
Mislim da ce nas naguziti svi redom. Kada smo sutnuli Antica ukapirao sam da nikad nista necemo napraviti, a da je iole normalno. Imamo dobre igrace, ali timski mi ne postojimo. I ono protiv Cilea, zlo i naopako, ono je sve bilo samo nije fudbal. Napadaca nemamo, jer je meni Mitrovic sve, samo fudbaler nije. Neke pozicije su lepo pokrivene, ali dzabe, nista ne moze da se uklopi i svi trce za loptom kao da igraju negde na njivi. Nikada ne bih pomislio da su to igraci koji zaradjuju po par miliona evra godisnje. I inace, tesko i mucno mi pada kada vidim reprezentacije koje nemaju dobre igrace, a opet lepo igraju i prodju dalje. A ovi nase, Boze sacuvaj, sve igraci iz top liga, iz vrhunskih klupova, a na terenu korisni koliko i probuseni kurton. Iskreno nadam se samo da nas nece poniziti. Samo se tome nadam vala.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

They’re negotiating!
Yesterday at the Lega summit, meeting to calm the waters between Lotito and Marotta, first step towards operation for Milinkovic-Savic to Juve

- - - Updated - - -

:beppe:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I bet you it had nothing to do wit SMS and more to do with FIGC matters and also the TV rights deal.
Of course :agree:

Lotito knows that a phantom performance from Milinkovic-Savic at the World Cup could spike his price, furthermore the coaching situation in Chelsea and Real will change the market radically.

enzo

May 14, 2012
I think this deal will extent till after the WC, could go to the very last sayd of the mercato if another big offers from a big team arrives.

So we better prepare ourselves for a long saga.
We always lose in these long sagas, don't we?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I bet you it had nothing to do wit SMS and more to do with FIGC matters and also the TV rights deal.
They were obviously talking SMS there mate, ain't rubbish, he getting closer and closer each day :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

it's reliable, some random posters on VS forum confirmed it too :p

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
On a serious note, gut feeling definitely saying that he could very well end up here after the WC, at least i hope that's case, tbf signs aren't that negative at all, if we somehow manage to avoid a bidding war then we perhaps favorites to get his signature and i'd sure expect him to even be rather in favor for an Italy stay.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Serbia will, in all likelihood, be eliminated in the group stage.

I think we might already have an agreement with the player, and if he wants to stay and Italy and be close to his brother, coming to us is the ideal situation for him. We could potentially close this @ 80 million + a couple of players.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Serbia will, in all likelihood, be eliminated in the group stage.

I think we might already have an agreement with the player, and if he wants to stay and Italy and be close to his brother, coming to us is the ideal situation for him. We could potentially close this @ 80 million + a couple of players.
80 mln is more then enough for him, it's even too much, 80+Sturaro is more like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)