Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2006
Allegri will go home and beat his wife in anger over the fact that we keep signing these sorts of talents.
it is quite possible. just like the relief he felt when an underperforming chiesa got injured, he can feel some emotional distress if we improve our squad even further, so he would be unable to hide his fraudulent management skills.

about the wife beating part
https://www.archysport.com/2021/10/...liano-allegri-cheats-on-his-wife-he-is-fired/

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Biggest problem to swapping Arthur + 30m (40m?) for SMS is the difference in salaries, SMS is on 3.2m at Lazio and Arthur is on 5m at Juve until 2025. We'd have no problems giving SMS a bump, but Arthur would heavily disrupt Lazio's wage structure, can't see it happening. Because of that salary Arthurs suitors are a very small list of clubs like Arsenal or Newcastle, who're rich enough to not care about that salary and bad enough that he'd considerably improve them.

I don't think Lotito in the end cares that much were SMS ends up, if he gets paid enough to reshape the team and boost that horrible defensive lineup they have currently.
That's a valid point but in the end a club pays salaries with taxes. Here, Arthur benefits from growth decree and SMS doesn't.

Obviously it doesn't mean Lazio will take that effort and go for Arthur. However, Sarri likes him a lot and wants him, anything can happen here. If I had to bet, Lazio would take him on a 1 year loan with lower buy out option/obligation. The question would be what Arthur himself would do, I'm pretty sure he'd prefer EPL to Lazio for obvious reasons.

Not saying it will happen but apparently quite a few people want that "swap" to happen.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I will take him and Bentancur'd Rabiot and Arthur to get him. Lets just say an upgrade for Rabiot with Arthur as sacrifial lamb
Then put Rovella and Fagioli as backup midfielder. we even still have McKennie to be a backup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)