Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This the most serb thing i ever seen @Dostoevsky

Screenshot_20211229-063247_Twitter.jpg
here's a hungarian one for your sociology archives:

gipsy_huge_chain_icon_gold_1024x1280.jpeg

funny thing is that he lives in my hometown, i met him regularly like 12-15 years ago. this image used to be a meme here and was shot near the bakery i used to shop at, and he lived in that neighbourhood. he used to be the local voivode for years, then once he loaned his car to a friend for a few days and that friend was shot in his car, so he thought he was supposed to be the target, so kept a lower profile for a few years. then he completely disappeared due to health issues. his nickname: mókus (means squirrel lol)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
here's a hungarian one for your sociology archives:

gipsy_huge_chain_icon_gold_1024x1280.jpeg

funny thing is that he lives in my hometown, i met him regularly like 12-15 years ago. this image used to be a meme here and was shot near the bakery i used to shop at, and he lived in that neighbourhood. he used to be the local voivode for years, then once he loaned his car to a friend for a few days and that friend was shot in his car, so he thought he was supposed to be the target, so kept a lower profile for a few years. then he completely disappeared due to health issues. his nickname: mókus (means squirrel lol)
But see it's hard to pinpoint a typical magyar look for me, i remember a girl i was buddies with in college, for the longest time i thought she was a light skinned indian, turns out shes Hungarian. To me you guys definitely got the most diverse looks in europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)