Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

satfootball

Oct 5, 2009
Does it matter? You only said CL experience - you didn't specify whether it was good or bad. Moreover, only four teams make the CL each season, so going by your logic, we'd have to purchase players from the top teams only, which is prohibitively expensive.
no certaily successful experience is better than bad experince. morever i see transfering as a multi factor phenomena not as u like one-dimensional matter

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I sadly don’t believe we have the funds around to compete with the bidding war that is likely to ensue this summer for him.
Which is what we thought about vlahovic as well right?

If SMS wants juve and sticks to his guns as they say, similar to vlahovic and locatelli we have a big chance of signing him.

He is in his prime, won't be cheap, but clearly going to upgrade this midfield. Locatelli SMS zakaria...starting to look a shitload better in that midfield.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
no certaily successful experience is better than bad experince. morever i see transfering as a multi factor phenomena not as u like one-dimensional matter
Tbh, it doesn't matter. He has been bossing Serie A for years and needs to take that next step. Considering the state of our midfield and how well-rounded SMS is, it's a no brainer. If we have a chance, we must pounce. He's lightyears ahead of the garbage we have at our disposal in the shape of Fagiot and Arturd. He's vastly superior in the final third - he can score, assist and pass.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Goalie
Danilo de ligt Bremer xxxx
Locatelli rovella fagioli
Sms
Vlahovic xxxxx

id consider someone like belotti, hustle and take some of the burden away from vlahovic

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Which is what we thought about vlahovic as well right?

If SMS wants juve and sticks to his guns as they say, similar to vlahovic and locatelli we have a big chance of signing him.

He is in his prime, won't be cheap, but clearly going to upgrade this midfield. Locatelli SMS zakaria...starting to look a shitload better in that midfield.
Lightning doesn’t strike twice. I did believe we had money for a CF, the surprise with Vlahovic was that is happened in January due to the circumstances.

The fact we need a LB, 2 CM’s and a back up striker will hinder the limit we can go to for him and that’s where the bidding war may shaft us.
He’s also been loyal to Lazio and never spoken or behaved out of turn, which adds another difference to the Vlahovic saga.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Lightning doesn’t strike twice. I did believe we had money for a CF, the surprise with Vlahovic was that is happened in January due to the circumstances.

The fact we need a LB, 2 CM’s and a back up striker will hinder the limit we can go to for him and that’s where the bidding war may shaft us.
He’s also been loyal to Lazio and never spoken or behaved out of turn, which adds another difference to the Vlahovic saga.
I don't remember Vlahovic being disrespectful to Fiorentina. I think if a player wants to move to a particular club it can be a huge factor.

I'd agree about the budget though, I'm not sure we can make another 70m signing. Maybe a big advantage for us could be if they like Arthur, which was suggested a few months ago. It could put us ahead of the competition and lower the price.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I don't remember Vlahovic being disrespectful to Fiorentina. I think if a player wants to move to a particular club it can be a huge factor.

I'd agree about the budget though, I'm not sure we can make another 70m signing. Maybe a big advantage for us could be if they like Arthur, which was suggested a few months ago. It could put us ahead of the competition and lower the price.
Unless we sell de ligt with his agent Raiola interview few months back about him so hopefully this uncertainty ends soon.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Goalie
Danilo de ligt Bremer xxxx
Locatelli rovella fagioli
Sms
Vlahovic xxxxx

id consider someone like belotti, hustle and take some of the burden away from vlahovic
Too much pressure for Rovella and Fagioli… I would like them here but I can see Fagioli staying there to have a little serie a experience
I love keep MDL and bring Bremer + a LB

Kean should be sent back, Morata can be that partner but if we don’t want to invest there, we should look for some cheap reliable oldie like we used to do with Matri, I’d take Belotti if he comes at that “cheap” level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)