Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Haha a friendly request in a transfer negotiation? Lazio behaving like this is Football manager.

And yeah even if he is worth giving up a player for, we shouldn't, his contract is expiring so we shouldn't give them any of our young players.

Jul 2, 2006
why do you guys make me repeat same things over and over again?
he had no idea who or what pogba was until raiola brought him here. Then together they pocketed a quarter of that 100 million. as for the remaining 75 million, he made it go poof and dumped 94 million euros on that lazy sack of garbage higuain.

i would not defend this dim-witted, stealing piece of shit even if he was my relative or something. what is your deal guys?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
why do you guys make me repeat same things over and over again?
he had no idea who or what pogba was until raiola brought him here. Then together they pocketed a quarter of that 100 million. as for the remaining 75 million, he made it go poof and dumped 94 million euros on that lazy sack of garbage higuain.

i would not defend this dim-witted, stealing piece of shit even if he was my relative or something. what is your deal guys?
Because the idea that he was stealing from the club is something you have completely fabricated?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Would be nice if this year is finally the year we sign him

According to the Italian sports junk media, he’s been a Juventus player every summer transfer window since 2017.

But having the best CM in Serie A on our roster would be a huge plus.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
SMS and Pogba together.

Would have been sick in 2017 or 2018.
they aren't old yet

the problem is that pogba's availability has been getting worse by every season and at this point of his career he's more of a social media personality than an actual footballer

and of course sergej isn't our player (yet)

a healthy trio of sergej, pogba and loca would be the best of the league, especially if inda sell brozovic. way too many ifs and buts though

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It would be sick in 2023 as well.

Sick as in making me want to throw up.

What do you have against SMS? He just finished a season of 13 goals 8 assists, as a CM. And unlike crazy sums rumoured in past, he is going for a very doable 25-35m sum.

I get the Pogba part, since he has basically been a cripple since joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)