Serdar Tasci and Sami Khedira (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
from wikipedia

Serdar Tasci (Turkish: Serdar Taşçı[1], born 24 April 1987 in Esslingen) is a German football defender who plays for VfB Stuttgart and the German national team. Tasci usually plays as a centre back or right back. He has been compared to Zdenek Grygera and Cristian Molinaro.

someone here hates him and decided to edit :D :D
:lol2:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Here's how I got to Tasci and posted his pic here. Somebody said that one of the agents name at Juve headquarters yesterday sounded like Seber...

With a little research and digging up there was no Seber but there's a Uli Ferber. Close right?

Uli Ferber is Tasci's agent. Other clients are Gomez, Hleb, Beck...

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
From La Stampa: Tomorrow Juve will begin to negotiate with Stuttgart regarding Serdar Tasci, the German-Turkish defender born '87 who will then join in 2010.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Why in 2010? :luckyluke:

If his contract ends in 2010, there is no reason to seal a deal now and then waiting a year for him to actually join?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I know, hence it makes no sense to talk to Stuttgart now if we want to get him in 2010. If we want to talk to him now we'll have to pay them something and in that case its better to get him right away.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
But in our current defence you trust? ;)

From what I've heard he's been good at Stuttgart, he's young, and he's making his way into the german national team aswell. ( I study in Germany.. so I can ask my mates on players from the German league :D )

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
But in our current defence you trust? ;)

From what I've heard he's been good at Stuttgart, he's young, and he's making his way into the german national team aswell. ( I study in Germany.. so I can ask my mates on players from the German league :D )
where do you study? :D

I've been in Stuttgart for 1 year...back then he didn't make it to the 1st team!
About Sami, he is not up to Juve...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)