Serbian Under-21 International Captain: Branislav Ivanovic (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
In Moscow tournament i saw both games with Loko, Ivanovič is better than Vidič, im sure that he can be world class defender. Why cant we keep Chiellini and get Ivanovič to make a good defence with some youngsters like Criscito, Chiellini and Ivanovič alongside with more expierenced players like Zebina, Grygera and Andrade?

Berbatov

Oct 19, 2004
Un emissario ieri a Mosca per il difensore serbo: offerta di 5 milioni. Il giocatore pronto a lasciare la Lokomotiv: "Io in bianconero, è fantastico". Il difensore è piaciuto per qualità e personalità. L'allenatore Bishovets lo ha schierato da terzino ma sa stare pure in mezzo. (Corriere dello sport)

He wants to leave Moscow and love to wear juve shirt.
Let's get him immediately.Five million isn't so much.

OP
A͎u͎s͎h͎
Jul 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #26
    In Moscow tournament i saw both games with Loko, Ivanovič is better than Vidič, im sure that he can be world class defender. Why cant we keep Chiellini and get Ivanovič to make a good defence with some youngsters like Criscito, Chiellini and Ivanovič alongside with more expierenced players like Zebina, Grygera and Andrade?
    Mammia mia... SIGN HIM FUCKING NOW! Before the english find out of him. :pint:

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
    finally we go for a gamble....we know nothing about him in terms of performance but taking a risk is something id go for because it could save money for an extra star player later

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    Italy U21 stayed in group. Serbia U21 played in final. Im a big fan of azurri too, but you cant deny data. Ivanovič is really good player, Vidič played in Moscow too (not in Loko, in Spartak) before he went to England. And thats normally, that in defence center is with one world class defender (Andrade) and one younger guy like Ivanovič. Look at the big clubs - ManUnited have Rio and Nemanja, Liverpool have Hyypia and Agger, Real Madrid have Cannavaro/Helguera and Ramos. And Ivanovič is good in the air, he knows how to get these air balls, which is problem for us, we need not just good defender, but big man too. And im not the only one who says that he is good, when i watched these two matches russian and english comentators all the time spoked about Ivanovič. My vote goes for him :)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    Defender who knows to score many goals :D I say let's buy him and solve our problems in defense adn attack too :D

narchi

Jul 2, 2006
    I must agree with M.A.R.K. It's big difference to play for Juve or to play for Loko..
    But for 5 mio EUR I would take the risk.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    Defender who knows to score many goals :D I say let's buy him and solve our problems in defense adn attack too :D

Actually he`s not the best defender-scorer i`ve ever seen, goal against Real was impresive, but goal against Milan was a bit.. clumsy :D Usually he`s defender :) But at least, if Ivanovič comes, we have one guy for corners, because almost all our squad is kinda small :smoke:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Juventus Very Keen On Ivanovic

The Bianconeri are apparently set to sign the Serbian Under 21 national team captain in order to bolster a defensive department which seemed far from perfect in these early pre-season friendlies.

Branislav Ivanovic is the latest player to be linked to the Old Lady.

The Lokomotiv Moscow full-back, who can also play as a central defender and even a midfielder, impressed during the past European Championships, where he attracted the interest of various clubs, including Juventus.

The Bianconeri have sent one of their representatives for the Moscow tournament, where Ivanovic even scored against Real Madrid.

Originally the trip was planned for the end of August, but now Juventus have decided to accelerate things up following the latest disappointing team's performances.

According to the latest reports, the Old Lady has already agreed a deal with the player and will give Lokomotiv Moscow 3.5 million Euros in order to sign the Serbian defender.

goal.com

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)