Senderos (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
i dont know what to make about Senderos, he had an awesome season at Arsenal a couple seasons back, then he slipped down the pecking order but also had a great world cup...he could become world class as he is still young, or he might just be another flop. Still id give a chance to Criscito or sign Zapata over him as he is already accustomised to Serie A.

Sep 19, 2006
toure is not ready for juve, and besides i can actually see him at barca one day.
OMG!! man please shut the fuck UP!! LOL,the guy is one of the best defenders in the world & U say he is not ready for Us so whose ready Boumsong or Legro or zebina or Molinaro??!!
Wenger will never let toure go for less than 20 mill pounds at least so we have no chance og getiin him though I eally admire the guy,he has an amaizing Spirit!!

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
tho he has a bit of a drogba-phobia seeing how d ivorian has absolutely OWNED him everytime they've met,i think he's a decent player.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
OMG!! man please shut the fuck UP!! LOL,the guy is one of the best defenders in the world & U say he is not ready for Us so whose ready Boumsong or Legro or zebina or Molinaro??!!
Wenger will never let toure go for less than 20 mill pounds at least so we have no chance og getiin him though I eally admire the guy,he has an amaizing Spirit!!
and whats wrong with zebina? if he actually played the consistency he did towards the end of last season he can be magnificent. and whats wrong with molinaro? the guy has talent and he doesnt play cb either jackass so stop adding uneccesary bullcrap
as for toure, im not saying he crap, im simply saying that he could cut it in spain but his concentration leaves him from time to time another season or 2 at arsenal and perhaps he can be brilliant.

:disagree: How can you say that he is not ready for Juve, Toure is one of the 5 best defenders in the world, but I don't think he will come to Juve.
one of the best 5? oh common there are more than 5 defenders better than him

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You didn't address the fact that you said he's not ready for Juve.
like i said another season or 2 at arsenal and he can be brilliant, because towards the end of the season he showed quite alot of signs of his defensive weaknesses, which is not to say hes no good or hes crap. but hes never going to come to juve, and if he did leave arsenal it would be for barca.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
But you didn't say he was never going to come to Juve, you said he wasn't ready for Juve and that just isn't true. Toure is a world class defender and he's a million times better than what we currently have.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
But you didn't say he was never going to come to Juve, you said he wasn't ready for Juve and that just isn't true. Toure is a world class defender and he's a million times better than what we currently have.
you really dont have much faith in the players we bought do we, and im suppose to be a critic of that, when you see criscito develop you wont even need to think about toure. and like ive said some time ago i dont like the usage of the word world class, its such a vague status to give to any player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)