Senderos (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Senderos sucks... this is pathetic. How low can we go. So our biggest hole in our team from last year has gotten 0 upgrade. No CB's... wonderful. Oh well, at least we will be able to pass it around the pitch all day. WEEEEEE
Senderos doesn't suck. He's a good young defender that held a starting role for Arsenal for quite some time. Moreover, he was pivotal for Dial during their run to the Champions League Final in 2006. He totally shut down our attackers, that's for sure. Not to mention he was part of the Swiss defense last summer that was pretty solid.

But I don't blame you for being unaware of these facts.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I am a bit of an Arsenal fan, so I can say with pretty good knowledge that he isnt worth the money, nor will he help our team very much
I don't agree with you, Vinni. Senderos is more suited for slower, less hectic football and he will find that in Italy. For 3 million Pounds I would purchase him.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
C mon Senderos isnt that bad, we dont exactly have world class defenders in our roster,he could be useful, Senderos can help our current team and at 3 mil its a bargain, think of it as an upgrade to Legro...
And i would rather have him, than pay a fortune for Heinze, or even sell Chiellini.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
C mon Senderos isnt that bad, we dont exactly have world class defenders in our roster,Senderos can help and 3 mil is a bargain, think of it as an upgrade to Legro...
And i would rather have him, than pay a fortune for Heinze, or even sell Chiellini.
senderos had a bright start when he broke into the first 11, then around after the wc he dipped badly i remember i used to watch arsenal matches in the pubs full of arsenal fans cursing him and wanting him out because he was that bad, and tbh he had alot of centration lapses.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
another version of boumsong!!!started out pretty well than just kept screwing up..whens the last time he played 90 minutes when everyone was available
thats why im happy bout andrade..the only defender in our squad now imo that is a pure quality defender and has loads of experience

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
another version of boumsong!!!started out pretty well than just kept screwing up..whens the last time he played 90 minutes when everyone was available
thats why im happy bout andrade..the only defender in our squad now imo that is a pure quality defender and has loads of experience
Everyone in England knew Boumsong was shite. Souness blamed him for getting him sacked at Newcastle. Senderos has had a promising career disrupted by injury. He's young, promising. Nothing at all like Boumsong.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I don't like him much, but he is still young and can improve. The thing is we don't need a youngster. Let's go for someone more proven in Serie A or give one of our own youngsters, Chiellini or Criscito a chance to hold our defense there.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I don't us getting him for 4.5m €. I'm sure Arsenal would ask for almost double that. You have players being sold for 12m € in the EPL and don't even know how to play football so...

Adzke

May 19, 2007
I don't us getting him for 4.5m €. I'm sure Arsenal would ask for almost double that. You have players being sold for 12m € in the EPL and don't even know how to play football so...
And that is the exact reason why we shouldn't look over there for players. Besides Senderos not being good enough to lift our defence, their prices are crancked up because of all the money floading around over there. The streets of London are paved with gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)