Senderos (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I don't us getting him for 4.5m €. I'm sure Arsenal would ask for almost double that. You have players being sold for 12m € in the EPL and don't even know how to play football so...
not really Arsenal let Henry go for cheap money. These EPL clubs only jack up the prices when other english teams are interested or Real Madrid is.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
not really Arsenal let Henry go for cheap money. These EPL clubs only jack up the prices when other english teams are interested or Real Madrid is.
was it his last year in his contract? I wouldn't call 24m € cheap. There's also the wage factor that we should also include.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
was it his last year in his contract? I wouldn't call 24m € cheap. There's also the wage factor that we should also include.
Man. City have the cash so let them spend big for our top class mid Blasi and super left back/center back Chiellini. :p

Suhail

An The Inter Fu**er
Dec 3, 2006
If juve signed senderos that would be excellent ... hes a impressive center back !! :)

i seen him play for arsenal and switzerland and hes solid alright .... :pint: JUST STATING THE OBVIOUS :pint:

cheerio

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
We'll just have to see then. If we can get Zapata at a good price then he'd be the better signing but I like the sound of Senderos for £3m.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He would be a brilliant signing. I like the kid, his 2005/06 season was outstanding, his partnership with toure was no doubt one of the best in europe and its only because of an injury and some poor form that put him down the pecking order for this season. For £3 mil i would say yes please. He should settle in very easily he already knows italian and he has some good leadership qualities in defense. Its worth having him and as a result sell legro to make up some space. Let some of the defenders fight each other for a starting line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)