Senderos (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
YES!!! Senderos will be perfect Boumsong replacemnt. It was about time that our board finaly realised that we need his replacement. Plus we gonna have a good cursing object and also good reason to attack our board for another season :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
YES!!! Senderos will be perfect Boumsong replacemnt. It was about time that our board finaly realised that we need his replacement. Plus we gonna have a good cursing object and also good reason to attack our board for another season :D
Why do you have Pjanic in you avatar??

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
I have watched tons of Arsenal games this year and this guy is so unpredictable. Sometimes he plays like Nesta, but other times he plays like Boumsong...actually most times lol. He is one guy Juve surely doesnt need. We need a solid guy who's already established, not someone we have to hope he performs. Sissoko worked out, but how many times can we hope a dud performs? I also would like someone who already has Serie A esperience, as Serie A is a league hard for new players to adapt.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
But Sissoko had a good season before and obviously had the ability, Senderos has always been a fucking liability. He has good games here and there(Milan springs to mind) but he's just way too inconsistent.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
He really is a great talent, i just cant believe he's only 17, he plays with so much maturity. How is he with the NT btw??
Actually he never played for our NT, first he needed to wait for 2-3 months to get passeport and he still needs UEFA approval cuz he played for Luxemburg youth team. On other han our NT and FA are so screwed that it's almost impossible you goona undesrtand it. Today fans made demonstration in the city, and been some fight with police etc. But still our FA will not resign.

But I really hope he will eventualy play for us (I don't want another Ibrahimovic scenario), even there is intrest from France FA for him, but let's hope for the best.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What's the difference?
The difference is that we saved 10-15m euro. The money we would have payed for him 2 seasons ago when everyone tought he'll be a world class defender.

Upsss, Cronios, i think we made a mistake mentioning this. This is actually a reason to praise our board for not buying him, not a reason to bash them.

Nevermind. I'm sure you'll find reasons to bash them. You have an arsenal of reasons to bash the board :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)