Senderos (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Please God, save us from being linked with anymore EPL players, I just cant take anymore hype, or arguements over Arsenals 4th choice CB being better/worse than our 4th choice LB. My views;

Carvalho would be an amazing signing, but remains very unlikely

Drogba is a good player, sadly only 6 months younger than Trezeguet

Frank Lampard is over rated, but not fat - its only a joke people!

Gallas would only be allowed to leave cos hes a pain in the ass & bad for morale

Senderos would only go if Gallas stayed, meaning he's not as good, despite not being a pain in the ass

Sissoko is ok, but surely we have enough ok midfielders already?

Paro is not better than Cesc (but Nocerino would own him :D )

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Please God, save us from being linked with anymore EPL players, I just cant take anymore hype, or arguements over Arsenals 4th choice CB being better/worse than our 4th choice LB. My views;

Carvalho would be an amazing signing, but remains very unlikely

Drogba is a good player, sadly only 6 months younger than Trezeguet

Frank Lampard is over rated, but not fat - its only a joke people!

Gallas would only be allowed to leave cos hes a pain in the ass & bad for morale

Senderos would only go if Gallas stayed, meaning he's not as good, despite not being a pain in the ass

Sissoko is ok, but surely we have enough ok midfielders already?

Paro is not better than Cesc (but Nocerino would own him :D )
do tell me your kidding..because i wouldnt be surprised if your not,worse things have been said on these forums.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Here it comes.

Juve To Take Chance On Senderos?

According to the latest reports emanating from Italy, Juventus are preparing to approach Arsenal with a £5million bid for their Swiss defender Philippe Senderos.

The Bianconeri have been linked with the 23-year-old on an off for the past couple of seasons, and apparently they have not been put off by his dramatic loss of stature this season.

Despite Arsene Wenger's repeated assurances that he still has a future with the club, Senderos did not see a game since being culpable for two goals during their crushing Champions League exit at the hands of Liverpool at the semifinal stage.

The player himself insists that he is determined to prove himself at the Emirates.

"I still have a contract with two years left on it and the boss (Arsene Wenger) wants me to stay," said the towering centre-back.

"I'm also very happy in London so yes I still hope to be there next season."

goal.com

pierrelb

May 9, 2008
senderos is not better than any other of our defenders. no point adding a player to a position that we have the numbers for unless he's going to add some quality, and we do need quality. maybe they're seeing something in senderos that i'm not seeing, but i've been waiting to see his talent for the last 3 years at arsenal. he's good in the air, but once is comes to playing on the ground he's clumsy and slow (things u cannot develop too easily).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)