Seinfeld quotes (2 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
"I'm aware" - does this come from the episode where George is trying to get his picture out of the background of a Fruger family photo? People keep looking at the photo and saying to George, "You have lost a lot of hair." To which George responds, "I'm aware."

"That's gold, Jerry. Gold!" comes from Bania. Jerry writes a couple jokes for that terrible comic Kenny Bania.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
that's right ;) It's also the one where Jerry's car gets stolen and Elaine's grandpa boyfriend has a heart attack or something when she tries to break up with him :) That one's vivid

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Oh! I was going to do the Wiz. Elaine dates a guy and later finds out that he stars in an obnoxious television ad. "I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me"

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Ahh how can i forget this one! It's the one where Kramer and Newman are delivering bottles and cans, and they see Jerry's car which got stolen. They get JFK's golf clubs thrown at them and need to drop weight. Dropping the sacks of bottles and stuff in the back does nothing, so Kramer kicks Newman out. :cool:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:thumb:

"Now, I'm aware that my own physical dimensions are perhaps a little short of perfection."

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
:thumb:

"Now, I'm aware that my own physical dimensions are perhaps a little short of perfection."
The Episode where George wishes his gf would get a nose job and then Kramer convinces her to only to later hook up with her!

Ok here is mine:

"Elaine, up until a moment ago, I was convinced that I was on the receiving end of one of the oldest baker's grift in the books--The Entenmann's shim-sham."

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Ahh i don't remember this one particularly well, only that Elaine's eating a cake and she gets caught on the security cameras

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Ahh i don't remember this one particularly well, only that Elaine's eating a cake and she gets caught on the security cameras
Right on...

what about his one:

"Oh! Nuts! Excellent! You know what I love? How there's two nuts named after people. Hazel...and filbert."

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #98
    George and Jerry playing basketball, the one with Keith Hernandez

What is George talking about when he says this..

"It's one of the few things I do well"

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Quitting!

His father was a quitter, his grandfather was a quitter :LOL:

I can't be buggered posting another one, it's 2am and i've got a dentist appointment at 8 :sleepy:

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #100
    Good! What about this one? :D

"His mother was a mudder?"
    "What did I just say?"

Bonus question: who is saying this? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)