Sebastian Giovinco (17 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Apparently he gave a press conference and bitched about TFC managements lack of ambition that they picked growing the brand over pure desire to win.

Coming from the guy who spent most his career in MLS and is about to move to the desert:lol3:

I hope he is eaten alive by a camel spider.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Apparently he gave a press conference and bitched about TFC managements lack of ambition that they picked growing the brand over pure desire to win.

Coming from the guy who spent most his career in MLS and is about to move to the desert:lol3:

I hope he is eaten alive by a camel spider.

The sheer greed of this guy knows no limits.

First off he was playing regularly for Juventus when he left for the MLS. No player, especially no offensive player, who is making regular appearances for a club the size of Juventus is making peanuts. The dude was very well off at that point already.

But then, at what was supposed to be the height of his career, he choses to go to the MLS to make more money. Hey, I wouldn't have done it, because at Juventus there is eternal glory for you and you're making more than enough already, but at least I can understand the appeal. Canada's not too bad. Your children learn English. You learn English. You see something of the world. I get that. Sort of.

But to go from the MLS, where you've been ridiculously well paid for over a few seasons and where you're only playing because of the money to begin with, to Saudi Arabia just to make even more money?

No, fuck that. Fuck Giovinco. Hope I never hear the guy's name again tbh.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
I really liked him, not as much as a player but as an idea, a strong message that it's not important who you are, eve if you are midget you can still play the game. It's like nowadays, Juve's all inclusive message continues to this day while we let some mentally challenged people like Bentancur and Bernardesci play and some of them even be in the board of directors. Crazy right? But, that is a message of unity, of equality that we desperately need in this times of darkness that the lizard people cast upon us. I hope we get Veratti and Icardi so the LGBT community has their representatives as well.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I really liked him, not as much as a player but as an idea, a strong message that it's not important who you are, eve if you are midget you can still play the game. It's like nowadays, Juve's all inclusive message continues to this day while we let some mentally challenged people like Bentancur and Bernardesci play and some of them even be in the board of directors. Crazy right? But, that is a message of unity, of equality that we desperately need in this times of darkness that the lizard people cast upon us. I hope we get Veratti and Icardi so the LGBT community has their representatives as well.
:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)