Sebastian Giovinco (13 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

:lol:

:rofl::rofl:

@ZoSo :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

@Big Bang

- - - Updated - - -

see rus' post above: he moved to the mls. the same happened to pirlo, as conte explained before the euros.
http://www.espnfc.com/italy/story/2...rom-italy-squad-due-to-mls-play-antonio-conte

i wonder what would happen to ddr if he decides to move to the us as expected.
It's cause he's a little bitch that's why. If DDR was playing for Vancouver Whitecaps, he'd still be called up because he's not a little whiney bitch.

Also insigne>>>>giovinco
Sure jewinbco might be more inherently skilled, but he's also a thousand times weaker mentally and is a giant vagine

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
@Fr3sh :rofl: loving those Dolan comics

What about the ones with Badass Devil? ::lol3::
I hesitated about posting it :D
Don't want to push my luck with X at least these we're on topic :D
Juventino[RUS];5414459 said:
You bitch ass nigga we need no dolans pls bogan humor lvl123123 21239123 bit brain trump lover

or Omar will find you and bang you without vaseline
:rofl:

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
icemaη;5414395 said:
But it's okay to get someone from the Chinese league. What a dolt.
I mean - I agree the MLS is weak, but he destroys the competition there. Nobody is saying you need to play him against Spain, but if you're playing a non-top 20 nation, I'm pretty sure Giovinco will still abuse defenders through his technical ability.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think that even when he plays for the MLS.... taking in account his form, he should be called.

Is not like the MLS is a C tier amateur league in Nicaragua or something.

If Pelle and Eder are called...for sure Gio can get the call. Those dudes are giovinco tier players.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
I think that even when he plays for the MLS.... taking in account his form, he should be called.

Is not like the MLS is a C tier amateur league in Nicaragua or something.

If Pelle and Eder are called...for sure Gio can get the call. Those dudes are giovinco tier players.
Yeah it's true. I'm sure Ventura hasn't even gone to watch a game.

And quite frankly Giovinco has a ton of intensity on the pitch from what I've seen. Last year he bullied a huge defender who was probably 6'4 and built like a football player off the ball.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think Gio is fantastic and better then fair few of the call ups. But both Conte and Ventura are right in not calling him up. As much as he dominates, it's still a league outside the desired level of competitiveness. They don't want to set the precedent of accepting that level and they have an understandable right to. If Gio has interest in NT then forego the massive salary and come back to Europe where the competitive spotlight is.

And yeah China is weak too, but Pelle been nr one prima Punta for past year and he just moved to China. Plus Ventura is not calling him anymore, it's publicly for lack of respect, but pretty sure him moving to China made decision easier.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2015
icemaη;5414409 said:
Can't be worse than fucking Pelle man. How's he even a footballer.
He was one of the better players in the Italy team last summer though that's why he was included initially by Ventura but he will find it hard getting selected again after throwing his tantrum and playing in a bad league won't help either.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think Gio is fantastic and better then fair few of the call ups. But both Conte and Ventura are right in not calling him up. As much as he dominates, it's still a league outside the desired level of competitiveness. They don't want to set the precedent of accepting that level and they have an understandable right to. If Gio has interest in NT then forego the massive salary and come back to Europe where the competitive spotlight is.

And yeah China is weak too, but Pelle been nr one prima Punta for past year and he just moved to China. Plus Ventura is not calling him anymore, it's publicly for lack of respect, but pretty sure him moving to China made decision easier.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Obvs USA league has zero tactics and is a couple levels below serie A in terms of experience and coaching, but still. I dont think Gio is there partying and drinking and scoring hattricks because he is so good. Most likely he is training and at the very elast in competitive form. Also he is kind of talented and maybe staying away from Juve helped him to overcome his mental block.

talking about mental block.. that is what would worry me more about him than his sporting form. I dont know if he has the steel to command the line of Italy, or the confidence. He always has struck me like someone who got traumatized here for some reason and never overcomed it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Italy have loads of options in the position he would play for Ventura (LWF in a 4-2-4), that's the biggest reason. Combine that with the MLS factor and he'd have to do something insane to get a call up.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
icemaη;5414395 said:
But it's okay to get someone from the Chinese league. What a dolt.
Pelle has only been called up because of his important role in Conte's squad, Ventura probably didn't want to change anything too quickly after taking over.

He hasn't been called up for the recent one either, and I'd expect him to be out permanently from here on out as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)