Sebastian Giovinco (37 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Knew someone would find to mock that for no reason, when what he said is the loan he was offered was pointless for him because he wouldn't get play behind such an insane attacking trio, pretty much like being a ball boy.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I have a wish to see him play with Dybala. Hope he gets tired of making mad moolah and wants to play real ball again.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If it was invented why would the player himself believe it enough to comment on it? Seems bizzare.

They were desperate for depth at times and needed all around decent fill in to be OK with barely playing. I take it quite fair bit of players declined that thankless role. Giovinco talk was said to be loan which is even less tempting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dont they have Alcacer now? Arda can also rotate with Messi/Neymar when needed :boh:
Rumour from year and half ago almost.

And Paco is text book case of why you shouldn't sign for Barca to be backup. First trio is never injured, and if they are, you will get so much shit just for not being them.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If it was invented why would the player himself believe it enough to comment on it? Seems bizzare.

They were desperate for depth at times and needed all around decent fill in to be OK with barely playing. I take it quite fair bit of players declined that thankless role. Giovinco talk was said to be loan which is even less tempting.

"hey, want to rotate with one of our amazing front 3. ?" you'd play with 2 our of messi suarez neymar.

Not a single player thats not playing at a similar reputed team is gonna decline that

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Actually many has, nonstop bench role is no fun. Just look at Paco Alcaer, half season but very desperate to leave.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah no shame at all in turning that down.

He's a mid-table player and I'm really not fond of him, but the hate he's getting is bizarre.
Bizzare thing is we are finally playing the kind of football and formation that would fit Giovinco so well...

The sentmentalist in me wants him here as backup for us instead of wasting prime years in Canada or China...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)