Sebastian Giovinco (4 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 30, 2006
I'd love to re-sign him, and them sell him off in June. I don't think he has a future here anymore, and its best for both him and the club that we move on from the Giovinco "project"...I just think were gonna lose him on a free though. Hopefully he goess to somewhere like Olypmiakos or CSKA...you just know the little bastard will score against us otherwise.
This would definitely be the best idea from a business point of view. Losing him for free would be foolish so if we can't get him to extend we should just offload him in January. He is surplus to requirements anyway.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I highly doubt we will extend. His agent is making everything worse by commenting on this situation like everyday.

According to Tuttojuve Olympiacos is willing to give Giovinco his wages and they are offering us 2m for him

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't Pogba considered HG? And next season if we do bring back the likes of Rugani, and Berardi we should be fine
FUCK THAT. 2 million is absolutely nothing.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Guarin :yuck: :inter:

It speaks volumes for the quality of the Italian squad when a 5'th choice bench warmer @ Juventus is getting regular call ups to La Squadra Azzura by the coach who hardly ever played him when coaching Juve :howler:

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
i think the guarin-ship has sailed once and for all :).
we shouldn´t laugh too much about those 2mio-offers. with only half a year left on his contract his real value is cut down to like 30% at best.
so i can´t see us getting more than 3m, maybe 4m if a a club like arsenal gets desperate.
imo it´s almost certain that he won´t renew. it doesn´t seem that we want to keep him and he won´t renew just to get sold in the summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)