Sebastian Giovinco (72 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
What do people think?

Are we going to extend his contract? So far no meeting between him and our staff. In January he'll be able to sign pre-contracts with other clubs. So far Torino, Fiorentina, Olympiacos and CSKA are interested.

Should we extend or not?

I read somewhere (I think it was La Stampa) how they say that our moves in the winter market depend only on Giovinco's future.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
What do people think?

Are we going to extend his contract? So far no meeting between him and our staff. In January he'll be able to sign pre-contracts with other clubs. So far Torino, Fiorentina, Olympiacos and CSKA are interested.

Should we extend or not?

I read somewhere (I think it was La Stampa) how they say that our moves in the winter market depend only on Giovinco's future.
I think we won't. He wants 3m per season just like Licht but there's ahuge difference between the two - Licht is a very important player and we hear Marotta is still in negotiations over extending his contract. On the other hand no such news about Giovinco because he simply doesn't deserve it. Luckily it seems the board thinks same way.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Only reason he's still here is because he counts as a homegrown player in UEFA competitions. Well, that and he likely refused to leave.

Would we have enough HG players without him?

Jul 20, 2012
What do people think?

Should we extend or not?

I highly doubt we will extend. His agent is making everything worse by commenting on this situation like everyday.

According to Tuttojuve Olympiacos is willing to give Giovinco his wages and they are offering us 2m for him

- - - Updated - - -

Only reason he's still here is because he counts as a homegrown player in UEFA competitions. Well, that and he likely refused to leave.

Would we have enough HG players without him?
Isn't Pogba considered HG? And next season if we do bring back the likes of Rugani, and Berardi we should be fine

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Agnelli should put Giovinco in a white tuxedo/custodians outfit, like tattoo in treasure island, and have him greet visitors to the museum in Juventus stadium because we wont be seeing him on the pitch anytime soon.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What do people think?

Should we extend or not?

I'd love to re-sign him, and them sell him off in June. I don't think he has a future here anymore, and its best for both him and the club that we move on from the Giovinco "project"...I just think were gonna lose him on a free though. Hopefully he goess to somewhere like Olypmiakos or CSKA...you just know the little bastard will score against us otherwise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)