Sebastian Giovinco (15 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Why does Conte keep insisting on playing long balls from the back to Giovinco? :lol:

That's a mystery which will never be resolved.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Looks like some chinese club are getting him

His age puts me off, even though he does have quality.

Giovinco must be sold/swapped/taken to a quiet place and put down immediately. So, I guess I could live with this deal

Although knowing Giovinco, he'll refuse the move and his agent will release a statement pretending he's working his way into our first team and happy enough. As per usual.

Jul 20, 2012
Shame, he could have been a nice option off the bench (for "depth" :seven: ) and he would provide some much needed unpredictability and creativity upfront. Could play in a 3-5-2 or 4-3-3.
I'd assume that Bologna wants to loan him though so it's not really worth it.

- - - Updated - - -

Con Alessandro Diamanti sempre più vicino ad un trasferimento in Cina, il Bologna è alla frenetica ricerca di un giocatore che possa sostituirlo. Secondo Gianluca Di Marzio, in un articolo comparso sul suo sito gianlucadimarzio.com, la società felsinea avrebbe chiesto alla Juventus il prestito di Sebastian Giovinco. Marotta ha risposto picche, ma di fronte ad un'offerta concreta potrebbe anche sedersi a trattare.

Marotta wants an offer.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Giovinco has value, sell him. No trades or co ownerships with poor Italian clubs. He's still has a name in England, Spain and Germany.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Bologna surely wouldn't commit to any permanent deal when there is the strong possibility of them getting relegated.

Wouldn't expect Giovinco to be open to signing permanently with them on that basis either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)