Sebastian Giovinco (18 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
If we got 15M I would throw a party

I think 10 is more realistic, but I don't even know if any club outside of Italy want him

Unfortunately nobody in Italy has 50 euros to spend. So it would have to be a trade deal

Just go for Cerci, Giovinco does nothing for us. So Cerci probably won't be as bad. Definitely not worse.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Bologna surely wouldn't commit to any permanent deal when there is the strong possibility of them getting relegated.

Wouldn't expect Giovinco to be open to signing permanently with them on that basis either.
Aberdeen it is. :D

- - - Updated - - -

If we got 15M I would throw a party

I think 10 is more realistic, but I don't even know if any club outside of Italy want him

Unfortunately nobody in Italy has 50 euros to spend. So it would have to be a trade deal

Just go for Cerci, Giovinco does nothing for us. So Cerci probably won't be as bad. Definitely not worse.
Common. If we want 10m for Vucinic, Gio has got to be valued higher.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
People will be put off by Giovincos complete lack of size. Especially Prem clubs who otherwise have no problem dropping 15M

Physicality in the Prem is almost an obsession, and I can see how people would write Gio off before even watching him. And unfortunately for us, when they do watch him they see he's not even that good technically.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Imagine how Gio probably took things back in the day, when the teachers would call up Mrs. Giovinco to tell her that her son was caught doing drugs while hiding in his friend's school bag.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)