Sebastian Giovinco (15 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

kwadman

Apr 2, 2013
I feel for Giovinco , such a talented player , unfortunately he is played in a system which he has to sacrifice himself for the team. Such a talented winger , how does Conte expect him to play with his back to defenders , its extremely difficult for his height, not even Ronaldo enjoys that position , I hope for his sake he leaves the team and joins one that would allow him to excel in his role . The talent is there , But Conte isn't willing to make the adjustment for him.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I feel for Giovinco , such a talented player , unfortunately he is played in a system which he has to sacrifice himself for the team. Such a talented winger , how does Conte expect him to play with his back to defenders , its extremely difficult for his height, not even Ronaldo enjoys that position , I hope for his sake he leaves the team and joins one that would allow him to excel in his role . The talent is there , But Conte isn't willing to make the adjustment for him.
kwadman is madman

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
we are not going to change the whole formation for this Turd

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He's not very good but the least of our problems today. No support, barely any service, did the most with his capabilities. Don't get me wrong, he's easily nothing better than 4th choice but I can't give him any hate for today.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He's not very good but the least of our problems today. No support, barely any service, did the most with his capabilities. Don't get me wrong, he's easily nothing better than 4th choice but I can't give him any hate for today.
Yeah, I thought he worked away okay today.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Small? Check
Weak? Check
Diver? Check
Bad finisher? Check
Not particularly fast, despite weighing 11 pounds. Check
Bad decision making? Check
Lazy? Sort of.
Useless against good defenses? Check

He's so bad, so fucking bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)