Sebastian Giovinco (10 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
Well he's never going to succeed in this side and we have no need for him.
Not good enough for any teams above mid-table.
He is not Juve material, and that's an objective opinion based on performance. We are already going for 2014, his production has been pitiful and his chips are very low.

Too small! He looks like a kid and the opposition have no respect for him! He gets pushed off the ball too easily.
It's been said before but Gio can't play as striker. He gets pushed around and falls way to easily. No referee in the world would give foul to some of the tackles that knock our little striker down.
This even applies for SS imho. Sanchez looks like the Hulk compared to him.

Conte testing Giovinco for LWB :agree:
Deadly in a 433. Not so much in a 352.

Yeah, your stupidity isnt worth the infraction.
Replying to him isn't worth your time.

Mar 10, 2009
^^
Just out of interest, why does Giovinco get so much hate? I know he's somewhat flopped, but some of the posts here treat him as if he's public enemy no 1. Is it because of the early comparisons of Del Piero?

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Play him on the wing this season to judge him better. He has nothing to do as aan SS,, at leats not for us. I think his traits can me exploited on the wing in a 433. In a 352, im exceptical...as his physical limits would prevent him to tackle and be a presence as a wingback, but who knows.

I think is worth a shot in those games that asamoah just dont want t show up.-
yes lets sacrifice Asamoah, Pirlo and one of Bonucci and Chiellini so that we can find out whether Giovinco is messi in disguise or not.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Play him on the wing this season to judge him better. He has nothing to do as aan SS,, at leats not for us. I think his traits can me exploited on the wing in a 433. In a 352, im exceptical...as his physical limits would prevent him to tackle and be a presence as a wingback, but who knows.

I think is worth a shot in those games that asamoah just dont want t show up.-
?

Asamoah shows up in every game, murdering his flank. wether he is creative or not usually depends on how they defend against him + conte's instructions

But seriously, "changing formation to suit giovinco"

He isnt fucking messi or ribery. He's just giovinco. decent when allowed square miles of space. useless without. He isnt good enough to make it at a big club. He's fucking 26 aswel, its time we say goodbye to all our hopes and expectations

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Nah, no one said "change formation TO SUIT gIOVINCO".

He is not Tevez, in fact... he has zero value within and outside the club.

Its sad we lose money like this. If teh guy doesnt work as an SS, try somwething else instead of letting our dollars go down the drain.

Stop the hate on the man.

I sincerely dont care anymore TBH. But again, we are losing a good amount of cash in his deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)