Sebastian Giovinco (17 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I love his technique and stuff but I'm afraid if we're to see him at all improve with us it'll have to be in a 4-3-3 formation. He's easily out muscled in a front two. It's like watching a chiwawa trying to bone a Rottweiler.

Ain't happening.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 10, 2009
Giovinco really is a shadow of the player we seen at Parma, but I don't get the decline? Wasn't he supposed to be like our next Del Piero at one point?

I don't think he's best position is up front, he should be one of those who's creating the chances in midfield, not trying to go at the end of one of them

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Giovinco really is a shadow of the player we seen at Parma, but I don't get the decline?
There's no decline, aside from a loss of confidence.

No-one plays against Parma the way Torino played against Juve.

Parma get far more space to attack - often on the counter-attack - and space is what Giovinco needs so that he can receive the ball facing goal and move from there.

He's of little use, in general, to Juve due to how little space the opposition afford them most games.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Until Conte decides to start playing with three up front and Gio on the wing, Gio is untouchable! He is playing in a position where his weakness is drastically exposed. Constantly with his back against big, tall, strong defenders who all that need to do is just touch Gio and he is on the ground because he is 45 kg's together with his bed. He should be on the wings face to face with the oposition backs.......

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Giovinco really is a shadow of the player we seen at Parma, but I don't get the decline? Wasn't he supposed to be like our next Del Piero at one point?

I don't think he's best position is up front, he should be one of those who's creating the chances in midfield, not trying to go at the end of one of them
there is no decline, he is just a mediocre player that is not good enough for a big club. he is like a miccoli, pellisier etc

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This guy needs some of those hormones Messi has been ingesting since age 12; either that or GTFO. Such a waste of space on the pitch. Even more frustrating than Quagliarella. At least the chin scores.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Play him on the wing this season to judge him better. He has nothing to do as aan SS,, at leats not for us. I think his traits can me exploited on the wing in a 433. In a 352, im exceptical...as his physical limits would prevent him to tackle and be a presence as a wingback, but who knows.

I think is worth a shot in those games that asamoah just dont want t show up.-

Dec 31, 2008
There's no decline, aside from a loss of confidence.

No-one plays against Parma the way Torino played against Juve.

Parma get far more space to attack - often on the counter-attack - and space is what Giovinco needs so that he can receive the ball facing goal and move from there.

He's of little use, in general, to Juve due to how little space the opposition afford them most games.
This.

even the 4-3-3 theory is not really valid.

this guy is made for mid table clubs, getting him back was a mistake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)