Sebastian Giovinco (13 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
That's fucked up, I think he will be out for a long time. And worst thing was that none of our players reacted and instead went celebrating. We need an enforcer on the team to show that you can't fuck with our players like that.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I hope Cambiasso dies of aids, cancer, and the plague. What a disgusting player, and a fucking disgusting team. Someone should gas the entire Inter team; such a bunch of cunts, criminals, and despicable characters.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
That's fucked up, I think he will be out for a long time. And worst thing was that none of our players reacted and instead went celebrating. We need an enforcer on the team to show that you can't fuck with our players like that.
Conte immediately flew out of his chair and started shouting at the players to ignore the Inter players who were well up for a fight. Their season is over, we still have a stretch to go before we win. Conte 10/10 for the way he handled that situation.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
That's $#@!ed up, I think he will be out for a long time. And worst thing was that none of our players reacted and instead went celebrating. We need an enforcer on the team to show that you can't $#@! with our players like that.
IMO they didn't see it. It happened after the final whistle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)