Sebastian Giovinco (16 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 17, 2012
I've been disappointed with his performance this year (given the form he showed at Parma); however I can accept he's been a tactical victim due to the way and the formation Conte plays, it simplydoesn't tap into the full reservoir of his abilities. In saying that, it is pretty poor form by Juve fans to be booing him, that's awfully low to do that to the guy who collectively has more goals and assists than anyone else. If someone warrants boos for chronic under performance, it should either be Matri and Mirko (and I like them both, Matri especially), Quag and Gio have been our best.

Either way, I'm annoyed that the midget had a sook.. A large factor of growing in maturity is to accept criticism, and when knocked down, to use that disappointment as a strength.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think that even after some of his frustrating displays... he has done more than enough to not warrant this pummeling bythe fans. Yeh he have had his tough moments.. ut he also has scored and helped our cause whenever he can.

Like is aid a month or so ago... this kind of behaviour from our fans is just unnaceptable. Totally unacceptable.

And you can say that "he should know this was coming when u are a public miage".... but is not that simple, the hate goes even into our own stadium when he plays... and gets whistled.. sometimes just for being there.

The situation si toxic to be sincere.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I've been disappointed with his performance this year (given the form he showed at Parma); however I can accept he's been a tactical victim due to the way and the formation Conte plays, it simplydoesn't tap into the full reservoir of his abilities. In saying that, it is pretty poor form by Juve fans to be booing him, that's awfully low to do that to the guy who collectively has more goals and assists than anyone else. If someone warrants boos for chronic under performance, it should either be Matri and Mirko (and I like them both, Matri especially), Quag and Gio have been our best.

Either case, I'm annoyed that the midget had a sook.. A large factor of growing in maturity is to accept criticism, and when knocked down, to use that disappointment as a strength.

:boh: :confused:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I think that even after some of his frustrating displays... he has done more than enough to not warrant this pummeling bythe fans. Yeh he have had his tough moments.. ut he also has scored and helped our cause whenever he can.

Like is aid a month or so ago... this kind of behaviour from our fans is just unnaceptable. Totally unacceptable.

And you can say that "he should know this was coming when u are a public miage".... but is not that simple, the hate goes even into our own stadium when he plays... and gets whistled.. sometimes just for being there.

The situation si toxic to be sincere.
It is simple, you gain fame & wealth from being in the public spotlight. It's common sense that every single public figure has their haters, stalkers & fans. I'd gladly have people booing me & sending me hate mails if i were to earn millions a year, have sex with gorgeous women just for being famous. Lets not forget he's short & ugly to boot, he's got it good.

As i said, the extent to which the hate is going is retarded. I don't even recall Amauri getting as much abuse as Giovinco is getting.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
It is simple, you gain fame & wealth from being in the public spotlight. It's common sense that every single public figure has their haters, stalkers & fans. I'd gladly have people booing me & sending me hate mails if i were to earn millions a year, have sex with gorgeous women just for being famous. Lets not forget he's short & ugly to boot, he's got it good.

As i said, the extent to which the hate is going is retarded. I don't even recall Amauri getting as much abuse as Giovinco is getting.
but but but

he's a homo

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
This totally blows, that people flame him on his own facebook account.

And to those who are thinking "It's just Gio. Good if it makes him leave.", you are not taking into consideration that stuff like this can manifest itself in other players as well, not to mention our coach, and may subconsciously make it easier for them to get the fuck up out of this club when the day comes when they have to make that decision.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)